Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do you guys feel about arranged marriages?

vangohugo

vangohugo

probably playing CS and crying
just random thought that popped into my head while reading the news, figured i just wanted some people to share it with. i know it’s super currycel, but do they end up proving for the better?

I'm sure they end up "proving for the better" insofar as there being less divorce, between the cultural taboo against that and the fact that you don't go in to the marriage expecting happily ever after like a retard so you're not disappointed when you find out that marriage is struggle and work.

Doesn't matter for me, in any event. Any currycels here think they could get their family to make it happen for them?

It is a good thing.

It is horrible, it lets subhumans ethnics in there homelands ascend, then they move to west and the kids become incel.

Would love to have an arranged marriage with a cute curryfoid ngl

JBC is real

just random thought that popped into my head while reading the news, figured i just wanted some people to share it with. i know it’s super currycel, but do they end up proving for the better?
They worked in the past.
Most familys were made with this procedure, and made more offspring than they do now.
You can see in past history, big familys were a thing.
Now everyone is "free". Ohh... So.... Free.....

I think it's superior to the western model of choosing someone yourself based on how much you "like" them, a feeling that will disappear eventually anyway. The reason for the high divorce-rates in the west is because if you marry based on sexual attraction alone, then once the attraction fades, you will feel like there's no reason to stay married anymore.

its betabuxxing

no difference between arranged marriage and western style, if you're not an elite chad you'll get the same dead bedroom and resentful wife that challenges you all the time and lusts after others

forced monogamy + arranged marriages = solution for inceldom

As long as you don’t reproduce (if sub 5) then it’s fine

Very unreliable thing. Sucks, if aarranged wifeoid is ugly. Sucks, if pretty geirl had moron daddy

Arranged marriages and Bride kidnapping should be legal tbh.

Pass me some curry fam!

I like arranged marriages , can help if you're autist and ugly man

All over the world marriages have resembled Indian arranged marriages since the beginning of civilization. The treatment of women like property who can be betabuxxed for in exchange for bearing children is incredibly based. JFL at ethnics who have this avenue available to them but choose to be incel and miserable.

I like it. This is the worst time in history to be born as a male. You could buy a wife 100 years ago and be happy.
I like arranged marriages , can help if you're autist and ugly man
Shame they are only available in curryland.

Big fan, arranged marriages means she comes from a solid family with fundamentals.

They are overrated. There is no escape from the divorce rape pill.

Its a good thing as long the family stays in their homeland and doesn't move to the west.

I dont have one so I dont care