Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do you guys feel about Filthy Frank?

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I used to watch him a lot but just stopped because it became too popular. He makes a lot of red pilled points in his videos(not the disgusting ones btw) which was part of why I loved watching him. I don’t take his new music career seriously and it’s annoying to hear people who just learnt about him brag about his ‘deep music’. I don’t dislike it but you should acknowledge an artist as a whole apart from their music too.

I never saw the appeal

I liked him when I was years younger.

Maybe if I was 11

I like his music. That's about it. Well not all of it. The comfy tunes.

He’s alright

He's okay
I'll enjoy a Joji video here and there but he definitely changed a lot. Not sure if it was the fame or money or maybe he is just older and turned into a faggot. Regardless he changed and not too funny anymore

Used to be cool before he switched channels

i remember watching some of his videos when i was younger, i stopped following his activity shortly after and never really watch any of his videos anymore. i thought the few videos i saw were nice at the time, though i'd imagine i wouldn't enjoy them anymore

He died two years ago

Never took interest

Another mental ill hapacel.

He ate a cake full of hair so I can respect that tbh.

I love him tbhtbh. Also one could go that far and call him an incel.

He was one of my favorite YouTubers

He was the perfect mix of over the top comedy with dark humor, randomness, genuine deep, philosophical and meaningful messages, memes and actual review, commentary and critique. Miss him tbh