Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you guys feel about really muscular women?

virgeorgen

virgeorgen

Banned
-
Too much muscle can be disconcerting.

Yeah, female body builders are a huge turn off for me, might as well categorize them with butch lesbians or aspiring trannies.

It's disgusting. Even super thin women are weird. I like bodies that have a more natural look.

Muscles are masculine and a product of high-t so they look weird on foids. Plus reduced body fat means smaller tits so jacked foids look like men most of the time

yea it's not a good look at all for foids to be muscular. red pilled guys try to convince me i'm insecure though for not being attracted to muscular foids though jfl

somewhere at the bottom of a big hierarchy. though not at the very bottom.

old hags < roasties & obese women < dykes & muscular women

Would ascend with muscular looksmatch tbh
It's not that big of a issue to me
Some amount even looks hot sometimes

Would ascend with muscular looksmatch tbh
It's not that big of a issue to me
Some amount even looks hot sometimes
some amount looks hot, but actual muscular women are gross. their tits look more like pecs than boobs

Unnaturally muscular women are well... unnatural. Not attracted to it in the slightest.

I made a thread asking the same question but @Diocel reported it and mods took it down

Depends on how much muscles you're speaking about. I've fapped to Amazon many times before.
A1703e62ed597c955665b363d03c7102

I find them significantly less attractive than their normal, feminine-looking counterparts.

Natty lifters? Sure. Not the roided ones

I don't like really muscular women, but honestly I will take whatever.

I like it as long as they aren't too lean. Even if they are I'd still smash.

They're giga-chad only. I can't get a hard-on imagining girls laugh at my physique lol

I hate muscular foids, they don't turn me on whatsoever

I think it's fine if women build strength and muss but I think lefty media exaggerates their accomplishments

I find them disgusting and i don't even view thrm as women, but more like circus freaks

I know quite a few blue pill cuck faggots that follow and admire muscular crossfit athletes and mma fighters

it would feel weird if a muscle girl tried intimidating you and cool if you had a waifu to put her down if that happened

I wouldn't mind, I don't want to be seen with someone that looks like a transvestite though.

Disgusting beasts, that's why i always carry an glock on my pants

Muscles on women look gross as fuck imo