Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you guys keep beeing motivated?

M

michael.wobet

Greycel
I'm in my final 2 years of school and I never rly learned because I had no motivation cause of my inceldom. How do you guys kept/keep beeing motivated and keep/kept learning for school?

I don't know man

can't say I've ever been motivated

By talking to Bluepillers like you.

It actually motivates me when i think there are Incels out there who honestly believe Chad doesn't exist and we just 'happen' to be Incels. :lul:

640fe10fad351a8afbdb26e8de1ea9da.jpg
2001.jpg.8a9fe6ce50ebf311c10b9837c3f0439f.jpg

Yep looks the same to me.

:feelsgah:
I definitley don't believe Chad doesn't exist.

Don't ask me, I am a college dropout.

In the other thread you said Men can't be attractive and that women who find OBJECTIVELY good looking Men attractive must have fetish for shit.

Isn't that denying Lookspill son?
That wasn't me. This was the first time I wrote something here

Yeah I have been struggling with work because of no motivation, I'm getting close to roping tbh. I don't have any good copes because I have no free time

I don't. I was even a high school dropout from depression

Just Bee Yourself.

If i don't get skills/qualifications to make money the consequences will be very unpleasant.

I think sex-robots and/or revolution is happening within the next 5 years. That keeps me motivated.

Dopamine-releasing chemicals.

I cope with training and weed. Plus I grew up around examples of ripped/ugly dudes who got it in with women.

I have incel fat-loss genetics, so I might have to eat less than 1000 calories to get there. Fuck it.

So yeah, either I get shredded and I start getting offers or I don't, but at least I'll die a happy rippedcel, knowing I did all I could.

Tbh this is how I feel about the whole situation.. I focus on what comes because I know I can't make much with what I have now, so I look to improve myself on other aspects, do the best I can with what I have.. There's one thing I'm looking forward to and that is being financially independent. Words can't describe how much stress this whole dependency on others has added to my live. From there I can take a closer look at the incel issue which is not concerning me at all right now.