[LDAR] How do you guys sleep & how do you get up the next day?

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I stay up listening to music or going on the forums until my eyes get heavy or I go to sleep around 12 to 1 AM in the morning.

Then next day my mom wakes me up extremely early and I try to get back to sleep and make an attempt to get more rest. If I cant do that I just lay there for 20 minutes and stare off into space an start daydreaming or thinking.

Then I just get up like an emotionless robot with a voice telling me, 'You got to get up and get this shit over with'.

Thats when my day starts.

LonelySquid

LonelySquid

Recruit
-
I browse forums, social media, discord, and Youtube until I can't keep eyes open. I have two alarms set so I can let myself go back to sleep after my first alarm. Kinda autistic but fuck it

LordDylan

LordDylan

Yang is the NEET Jesus
-
I stay up till 6am, watch asmr and go to bed.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I browse forums, social media, discord, and Youtube until I can't keep eyes open. I have two alarms set so I can let myself go back to sleep after my first alarm. Kinda autistic but fuck it
I seen your tinder experiment and all I have to say is that I hope you find the perfect match and stay strong & good luck. Just dont go gaycel.

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

dogpill extremist
-
I have some sense of direction and goals that I'm working on to cope with my otherwise meaningless existence. I guess that's what gets me out of bed for now

Nautica1983

Nautica1983

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-
Before bed I script out my next day, than do a slight visualization meditation.

I wake up at 7am exact, no lounging in bed, take a cold shower, meditate, than do my morning jog at the park trail.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

knight-ERrant
-
Insomnia is a common symptom of touch-starvation.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Officer
-
You don’t, sleep is for the weak

Don’t have to get up in the morning if your already up all night :feelsthink:

Sitokirment

Sitokirment

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
Stay up until 1, get into bed, and prepare to sleep by 2. I used to have an anxiety-based sleep disorder so I've learned how to knock out almost instantly, but I like sitting in bed watching youtube.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

Not cuck
-
Maybe enough, but every new day is meaningless, no messages from cute adorable lolis

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

25 y/o "khhv"(3D), daydreamingcel, waifucel
-
I just go to bed whenever I feel like it, and I spoon my pillow to fall asleep.

R

Ricecel

Recruit
-
sleep at like 3am and get up when its a good time to get shit done so usually like 12-1

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

23 y/o virgin, chronic paincel
-
Stay up all night playing video games and listening to music with energy drinks. Lay in bed to listen to more music and browse Internet. Sleep. Repeat x10000000

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
I used to always fall asleep listening to music or something on YouTube. Now I just stagger into bed when I'm tired and fall asleep in silence.

I live alone and don't set an alarm so I wake up when my body decides it's time. Sometimes I decide it's too early, though, so I just get up and go to the toilet and go straight back to bed. When that happens I sleep for another 1 or 2 hours and often have vivid dreams.

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Tool of Agony
-
I start each day by waking up and going right back to sleep
Before bed I script out my next day, than do a slight visualization meditation.

I wake up at 7am exact, no lounging in bed, take a cold shower, meditate, than do my morning jog at the park trail.
Reminds me of when I used to lifemaxx

Mainländer

Mainländer

Homo homini lupus
-
I lie down at the time I think I need to and just listen to True Outspeak episodes until I finally fall asleep.

In college days I have an alarm clock set up, in other days I just wake up whenever I want.

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
I don’t, I just finally slept 4 hours after being awake for nearly 3 days.

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Banned
-
im always tired so sleeping is easy to me also having no real hobbies or any friends gives me nothing better to do so i usually go to bed early, after sleeping for like 10hrs my body usually wakes itself up on its own