Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you guys spend hours at the PC in a chair?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Ohh mate, that's so sad, I hope you can recover after all. Too bad you can't afford a laptop right now, but I do suggest saving up for one if possible (though I understand if it's not). I lie in bed all the time, I even work in bed, I write essays in bed with my laptop. With a few pillows you can make adjust it just right for your spine. It takes a bit of practice to be able to lie in bed with your laptop like that, but I think in your position you have the proper motivation to try it.
If I do that my back might get a little better but then my neck will start to hurt or shoulder or somewhere else. I have to strengthen my muscles so they can tightly hold my skeleton preventing deformity and pains. At least that's what my doctor says. My muscles have atrophied so much any position will make somewhere hurt.

If I do that my back might get a little better but then my neck will start to hurt or shoulder or somewhere else. I have to strengthen my muscles so they can tightly hold my skeleton preventing deformity and pains. At least that's what my doctor says. My muscles have atrophied so much any position will make somewhere hurt.
Has he told you what specific exercises to do? If so, you should definitely set aside like 20 minutes every day to do them, back problems are debilitating and I hope you can get over them.

Has he told you what specific exercises to do? If so, you should definitely set aside like 20 minutes every day to do them, back problems are debilitating and I hope you can get over them.
Yeah and they take 1-1.5 hours. He said do them 3 times a day. I'm doing them 1-2 times a day because spending that much time doing oldman exercises will kill me mentally.

Yeah and they take 1-1.5 hours. He said do them 3 times a day. I'm doing them 1-2 times a day because spending that much time doing oldman exercises will kill me mentally.
What the hell? That sounds grueling, and you're supposed to do that for years and years, right? Jesus Christ, damned if you do, damned if you don't.