Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you guys under 5'10 / 5'9 manage to leave the house and face the heightist world?

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Ok guys I am not going to lie to you, I am 5'10.1 (178cm) barefoot morning and slip to 5'9.75 by night but constantly have to height fraud myself to be close to 6' (182,5cm) using boots and 2cm lifts, and even then it's not enough. There are so many guys WAY taller than me. Like I feel bottom 45% with lifts and bottom 35% without lifts. The only reason I legit haven't offed myself is because I used to be 5'7 at 17-18 so a i should be thankful for the 3 inch height spurt.

Now here's the kicker, when I grow older I will not only lose 1 inch by age 60 but also a couple inches by 75. If I was any shorter than 5'9 I would legit end my life. I don't know JUST HOW you guys live knowing there are females and males that consider you an absolute genetic loser for not "appearing 5ft11+ or 6ft+".

Sometimes I don't even feel like leaving my house and seeing men so much taller than me. My armspan is only 68.75 (5ft8.75) inches as well, with tiny 6.5 wrists and 7 inch hands measured from palm to tip of longest finger

It's like I am only a couple inches away from total bliss. If I was 6'2 with a little jaw surgery, hair surgerey and stronger chin, I would be a Chadlite amongst mortals but life has cut me short on the height end of the stick all because my mom decided to get pregnant when her body was swamped with anti-male hormones as my broither was only 9 months old when my mom get pregnant with me (my brothers 6ft2 by the way). Why couldn't she just have an abortion on me when she found out I was going to be a boy???

Alot of guys on here say height isn't a big deal because FACE is more important, but yet everyday I feel so manlet-ish 50% of the time and I see facially average tall guys do well with Becky's. PLUS at the places I've worked I see short guys ( under 5'8, but sometimes 5'9 ) getting CLOWNED ALL DAY LONG!!!! Being spoken to like a boy etc, especially if they have a young face. The only shorter men that get respect look old and have beards and massive frames.

I hope one day short men will just shoot up the damn place, I know I would in their shoes. Short men get 0 respect from anyone ( especially women!) , and I am one of them, I accept my place as a puny non-6 foot excuse for a man and welcome any workplace killer to just end me, I wouldn't even be mad.

I don’t, it’s why I primarily remain inside.

I get talked to like a boy, but I'm pretty sure it's because I'm an autist.

Idk even though I'm 5'7 my height barely bothers me, maybe there's just a fuckton of short people in my area.

I am 5'6 and I don't. I sit in rot in a chair every single day, only moving to piss in the sink or to get into bed. Every day when I go to sleep I hope that I do not wake up.

Going outside is suicide fuel, white chads everywhere, foids constantly height mogging me (Which if you have ever experienced you will know is humiliating and emasculating, imagine that feeling constantly). So I just choose to stay inside and rot in my ethnic manlet sub humanity.

Last edited:
they have social circles, hobbies, arent aspies like you
accept their place

dats it mayne

I'm short, but no one can intimidate me, at least my personality is strong.

Bro tbh be happy you’re 5’10”. I’m 5’9’ and when I wear lifts I become 5’10” + the height of the shoes = 5’11”..and that’s enough to keep me from roping. Wish I was taller tho. Might get LL 2” if I can ever afford it.

Manletism is hell. Manlets are warriors tbh. How people even shorter than me have managed to stay alive in this world is a legit Herculean feat.

I'm short, but no one can intimidate me, at least my personality is strong.
“Strong personality”

Translation: high fwhr, PCT eyebrows, low trust face, and robust frame

Am I right?

Alot of guys on here say height isn't a big deal because FACE is more important, but yet everyday I feel so manlet-ish 50% of the time and I see facially average tall guys do well with Becky's. PLUS at the places I've worked I see short guys ( under 5'8, but sometimes 5'9 ) getting CLOWNED ALL DAY LONG!!!! Being spoken to like a boy etc, especially if they have a young face. The only shorter men that get respect look old and have beards and massive frames.

Agreed 100%.. you simply can not be taken seriously if you’re a manlet.. you can not compete against any man taller than you (provided he can kill you, which he probably can). Tall men are defacto superior to short men in every way. Height/volume/PFS mog is the most brutal

pass me the rope boyos

5'7 and i'm just used to it. I'm self conscious but it doesn't stop me from leaving the house though

I face it like a true hERo

Sorry, I didn't read all of your post, but I'm 5'8". Honestly, most guys around me are just about my height. Only occasionally do I run across men significantly taller than me. Also everyone around me is a huge lardass. I must live in a really ugly area.

I only started caring about height when I realized women obsessed over their man's height. I don't feel intimidated by tall men, just jealous of their high-desirability. I noticed a lot of tall men automatically are deffered to, but it's not something that I do naturally.

Also I like the idea of violence, so getting attacked doesn't worry me too much. I figure I'll be lynched eventually anyway, if I don't kill myself first.

I worry more that I can't stop myself from staring at girls tits, asses and pussies in public. So I am forcing myself to look them right in the eye, even though they look back at me like I'm a disgusting monster. It's either that or your sweet puss you fucking cum toilet.

Bro tbh be happy you’re 5’10”. I’m 5’9’ and when I wear lifts I become 5’10” + the height of the shoes = 5’11”..and that’s enough to keep me from roping. Wish I was taller tho. Might get LL 2” if I can ever afford it.

Manletism is hell. Manlets are warriors tbh. How people even shorter than me have managed to stay alive in this world is a legit Herculean feat.

I'm happy in my own company about my height. Its pricks that are 6ft0+ and women that want 6ft0+ men that gave me this mental disorder/complex about height.

I also come from a tall family (bro is 6ft2, grandfather 6ft1, other grandfather 5ft11), My dad is same height but smoked 20 a day since he was 13. I feel something malfunctioned in me that stunted me a bit, again I think its my mum getting pregnant with me too soon after giving birth to my brother. My whole skeleton looks feminised and stunted compared to my brothers and grandfathers. Eeven my dad has much bigger wrists and clavs than me. I’m 5’9.5 at night and i look short and more girlish-boned. I think 5’10.75 is the cut off point fo not looking short and getting towered over by 6ft2 chads.

In Europe where the average height is 5'10"+ or above which is pretty much everywhere now except for France, Romania, Portugal, Malta, Hungary, Georgia and a few other places. There are 44 countries in Europe and I only count 10 with an average less than 5'10. Mostly in southern Europe. Even Greeks now average 5'10.75. Austrians 5'11.

5'9.5" is "shortish" basically anywhere in central, southeastern, eastern, northern and northwestern Europe.

It's true that the western Balkans (Dinaric Alps), Netherlands, Norway, Iceland are outliers where the average height is 6'0.5 to 6'1" or 184-186cm, but 5'11" or 180cm is now the common average height in Europe. Anything 1 to 2cm below 180cm is now shortish in europe. Technically anything below 180cm is now short in europe put people aren't gonna know 1cm less. But 3 to 4cm less - yes they will notice.

Agreed 100%.. you simply can not be taken seriously if you’re a manlet.. you can not compete against any man taller than you (provided he can kill you, which he probably can). Tall men are defacto superior to short men in every way. Height/volume/PFS mog is the most brutal

I'm 5'11-6'0 and tbh, I see many other guys my height or shorter get laid. Foids love tall dick but face > height if you're over 5'9.

I'm 5'10 and I don't use any sort of footwear enhancement. I feel pretty average. I'm more insecure about my scrawny weight. Sometimes I'll see a really tall guy that will make me feel like a midget though.

Ok guys I am not going to lie to you, I am 5'10.1 (178cm) barefoot morning and slip to 5'9.75 by night but constantly have to height fraud myself to be close to 6' (182,5cm) using boots and 2cm lifts, and even then it's not enough. There are so many guys WAY taller than me. Like I feel bottom 45% with lifts and bottom 35% without lifts. The only reason I legit haven't offed myself is because I used to be 5'7 at 17-18 so a i should be thankful for the 3 inch height spurt.

Now here's the kicker, when I grow older I will not only lose 1 inch by age 60 but also a couple inches by 75. If I was any shorter than 5'9 I would legit end my life. I don't know JUST HOW you guys live knowing there are females and males that consider you an absolute genetic loser for not "appearing 5ft11+ or 6ft+".

Sometimes I don't even feel like leaving my house and seeing men so much taller than me. My armspan is only 68.75 (5ft8.75) inches as well, with tiny 6.5 wrists and 7 inch hands measured from palm to tip of longest finger

It's like I am only a couple inches away from total bliss. If I was 6'2 with a little jaw surgery, hair surgerey and stronger chin, I would be a Chadlite amongst mortals but life has cut me short on the height end of the stick all because my mom decided to get pregnant when her body was swamped with anti-male hormones as my broither was only 9 months old when my mom get pregnant with me (my brothers 6ft2 by the way). Why couldn't she just have an abortion on me when she found out I was going to be a boy???

I hope one day short men will just shoot up the damn place, I know I would in their shoes. Short men get 0 respect from anyone ( especially women!) , and I am one of them, I accept my place as a puny non-6 foot excuse for a man and welcome any workplace killer to just end me, I wouldn't even be mad.
I just take things very personally and vent online :incel:

I only leave the house when I have to I’m used to it