Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you kill time?

OnGP

OnGP

Veteran
Like the title says
I usually drink as it's a great way to forget and make nights or days go faster.

Ldar on the computer or on my phone, time flies by very fast.

I have a job, still studying, and with the money I buy research chemicals (legal drugs) and play vidya

Rot like a truecel.

video games, paint miniatures ,study sometimes work on cars, odd property work if it becomes available other than that nothing as it is so remote where i live and nearest town is 50 km and it is dying due to drought and shitty customer service

Fuck I love research chems

I discovered them just some months ago, and they are my main cope now. I don't know what would I do with the few free time I have after hours and hours of work and studying without 3mmc, etizolam, pinaca... And some 1p-lsd occasionally.

Honestly, now that I know I can try any drug I want, I don't want to kill myself anymore. RC's are better as a cope than any meds, therapy, friendship, pet, sport, religion or hobby I've ever had. Or, rather, all of the above is only really enjoyable through drugs.

I discovered them just some months ago, and they are my main cope now. I don't know what would I do with the few free time I have after hours and hours of work and studying without 3mmc, etizolam, pinaca... And some 1p-lsd occasionally.

Honestly, now that I know I can try any drug I want, I don't want to kill myself anymore. RC's are better as a cope than any meds, therapy, friendship, pet, sport, religion or hobby I've ever had. Or, rather, all of the above is only really enjoyable through drugs.
If you can, try 6-APB if you haven't already. Blew my fucking mind.

If you can, try 6-APB if you haven't already. Blew my fucking mind.

Thanks, I'll try it sooner or later. I need time to learn how to dose this kind of RCs that you have to buy per grams. When I know, I also want to try some things like MXPr and DOC.

Thanks, I'll try it sooner or later. I need time to learn how to dose this kind of RCs that you have to buy per grams. When I know, I also want to try some things like MXPr and DOC.
DOC is a psychedelic, right?
And I can't say I've ever heard of MXPr.

I look for anime to watch or walk around my house and listen to the same song on repeat like an autist.

Sleep works very well, but unless I am actually tired I cannot actually black out and end up lying semi-consciously for hours.

time never dies