Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy How do you know anything about women when you've never been with one?

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Im not a professional chef but I know when a food is garbage

I'm not a football coach but I know when a team plays like crap

I've never had the plague, but I know it's a horrifying disease

I'm not a mechanic, but I know when a car doesn't work the way it should

I'm not a teacher, but I can recognise a good teacher, as well a bad one

You, soyboy, you're not a politician, but you speak about politics and how much you hate Trump (and not even for the true reasons why you should hate him)

I could go on forever, but you got it. How come I know stuff about women? Because I OBSERVE, I'm not a brainlet NPC, I notice how their behaviour completely contradicts their words. That's how I know

This tbh .
I hope Normies and NPCs burn in hell ngl for eternity .

Because most women act as if theyre pre programmed NPCs. I kid you not, ive talked to many women and it astonishes me how generic they can be, like they all come out of an assembly line.

Leo Tolstoy apparently wrote female character far better and more realistically than any foid writer herself could do

We know toilets better than Chads, normies and even toilets themselves.
Leo Tolstoy apparently wrote female character far better and more realistically than any foid writer herself could do

This deserves to get pinned

Because most women act as if theyre pre programmed NPCs. I kid you not, ive talked to many women and it astonishes me how generic they can be, like they all come out of an assembly line.
Foids and normands are the same kind of scum tbh. NPCs produced in mass by the jews and social media.

Because you can observe their behavior and also learn from how brutally they reject friends who mog you.

Why do you have to stick your dick in their holes to know how they behave? Simply looking at how they treat you compared to other people is enough.

You don't have to have the experience, to know something.
In addition, you can notice it when being near some women.