Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you like your coffee?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
In case you drink it. I drink it black with no sugar or cream. The only thing I put in it sometimes is some milk but I'd rather drink it black.

I like my coffee with so much cream and sugar that I cannot taste the coffee.

Never had coffee once

with cream but no sugar

In a can, carbonated, fruit flavored, dangerously overcaffeinated, and not coffee.

I like my coffee nonexistent.
I never had coffee, but I can't stand the aroma. I also don't need it as I've heard people need it to wake up, which I don't need.
Then again, I sleep and wake up anytime I want in general.

Based as fuck pt 2
All normies are sociopaths. Or have borderline personality disorder. Probably both

Normie = sociopath

Not in control of their own thoughts and opinions and stuff cuz of how their NPC and all that

No morals despite telling themselves that they do

Grandiose sense of self worth or whatever it's called. All think they're special and better than everyone else even thought they are all the same person

I like my coffee black if I have it at home. I don’t drink it for the caffeine so much as when I want to enjoy coffee. If I go out to the local coffee near me, I get their lavender one. It’s lighter/creamier and it goes great with my pipe.

With milk and loads of sugar.

What's with the uncalled for flippancy man?
WTF that was actually really rude of me I feel really bad I'm sorry mate

I'm a youngcel so maybe it's normal for people my age in these times to have not ever had coffee but also i have been ostracized so my general knowledge is shit and there are so many things I've never done before that 99% of most people have

I never drink coffee but I when i do I do it with milk

In case you drink it. I drink it black with no sugar or cream. The only thing I put in it sometimes is some milk but I'd rather drink it black.

I drink it in the morning in a cup like this

very, very black w/o milk or sugar

Black and no sugar.

If you add milk in it, it's milkcoffee, not coffee

I drink it with milk, preferbly high fat.

Personally prefer them in pill form

with no sugar, cream or milk. Strong coffee

My vanilla latte was great today tbh :feelstrash: