Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you make friends?

N

Nowy

Is this really all there is?
-
I'm not kidding. Can anyone please help me with this? I literally have no friends at all. I'm alone all the time. I'm not even talking about irl friends. I literally know nobody even online even though i spen 8h a day online.

I have no idea how to connect to people irl. I dont know how to get pass the smalltalk. Nobody ever invites me anywhere. I tried to make friends online. I tried using discord, 4chan, reddit as well but all my comments get drowned in the sea of people.

The only people i speak to are my mother for about a half a minute a day and sometimes my coworkers. I'm honestly going insane from loneliness. I cant stand looking at the screen and wathching movies and shows day after day anymore. I just dont know what to do.

When i try looking for advise online, they just give the normie advice of being confident which I CANT FUCKING DO BECAUSE OF MY OCD but nobody understand that.

I appreciate any response

after early childhood i only ever made lasting friendships online, but either online or offline you will need to basically make a ruckus and get attention somehow, and also sometimes just find like-minded people and try to get close to them without being too obvious, combining the two is good so that your approach is more natural and less out of nowhere

if you failed to make friends in hs or in college you are done for.

coworkers are not friends imo.

after early childhood i only ever made lasting friendships online, but either online or offline you will need to basically make a ruckus and get attention somehow, and also sometimes just find like-minded people and try to get close to them without being too obvious, combining the two is good so that your approach is more natural and less out of nowhere
How does one so that? I tried joining discords with people taht have the same beliefs as me. But it was the same as with normies they just ignored and talked over me. I'm starting to believs its just impossible to make friends as an ugly man with anxiety. Its simply impossible. No matter where. Online tha same rules apply as in real life. It's pretty much as if i didnt exist.

How does one so that? I tried joining discords with people taht have the same beliefs as me. But it was the same as with normies they just ignored and talked over me. I'm starting to believs its just impossible to make friends as an ugly man with anxiety. Its simply impossible. No matter where. Online tha same rules apply as in real life. It's pretty much as if i didnt exist.
i mean, i get the same thing, but you need to go deeper than that and find truly similar people

for instance i rarely get along with alpha types, it doesn't matter what beliefs we have, it just doesn't work, i tend to get along with those who are from broken or dysfunctional families and are kinda focused on being very critical and bitter and negative, people have to be extremely similar for friendships to work, this is why you will not relate to normies

Normfags hate voicecels the most for some reason.

i mean, i get the same thing, but you need to go deeper than that and find truly similar people

for instance i rarely get along with alpha types, it doesn't matter what beliefs we have, it just doesn't work, i tend to get along with those who are from broken or dysfunctional families and are kinda focused on being very critical and bitter and negative, people have to be extremely similar for friendships to work, this is why you will not relate to normies
I gues that's true. I'm too fucked in the head for people to bother with. They would rather to just talk to some other normiecattle. I guess people just wish me to end myself because that will be the result of them isolating me. I just hope they wont regret it.

The same way I make dates.
Hentai games.