Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you mew correctly?

Bri8564

Bri8564

Veteran
★★★★
Me and my friend @sorrowfulsad do not know how to mew correctly. Does anyone here who is knowledgeable in mewing able to help us? Subhanallah

sorrowfulsad said:
Thats actually pretty sick and I 'try' to mew since a few mounths now but Im kinda afraid that I do it wrong. Heres a picture how I think I do it and how I think its right.
Left side is how I used to posture my tongue and right side is mewing:

I was just wondering if you could tell me if its right and if not, what I have to change

attachment.php

Its very confusing and I dont understand it either. I have been mewing for about a years since I found a thread on /fit/ about it and I have seen some good gains but I dontk now if im doing it correctly.

I just press my tongue on the top of the roof of my mouth (which I nowadays do automatically) and keep my mouth closed and breath through my nose.

I still cant sleep without opening my mouth and breathing through it which is weird.

Ask a cat. They know how to meow. Seriously wtf is mewing lol

fagotonabike said:
Its very confusing and I dont understand it either. I have been mewing for about a years since I found a thread on /fit/ about it and I have seen some good gains but I dontk now if im doing it correctly.
I just press my tongue on the top of the roof of my mouth (which I nowadays do automatically) and keep my mouth closed and breath through my nose.
I still cant sleep without opening my mouth and breathing through it which is weird.

Do you mean the roof of the mouth as in the literal roof (because that would be highly uncomfortable), or as in just that space above your front teeth