Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR how do you niggas get the motivation to actually study and do homework and shit?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
i have a fucking assload of assignments to do and i havent touched them.

i have a few group ones, i barely got by one of them (had to rush the thing and submit on deadline). and now i have another one that im procrastinating on now, i have ppl counting on me lol, i really dont want to let them down however, so im gonna have to brutally grind it out tommorow ngl

(((Soy))) Takes away their t levels and makes them study and learn (((their))) school subjects

Having trouble with this ATM as well, still some exams left but I feel done with this shit and just want to finish school.
You should have at least something in your life that brings joy to your existence or else your at risk for roping.

Find some fun things to do a little everyday or something to look forward to after studying.

I don´t. I always cope saying Im gonna rope at the end of the semester so I dont study that much and then I fail my courses and dont rope.
Im actually supposedly studying right now.

Lost motivation long ago, at age of 21. And never had a lot motivation anyway

people with motivation are not incel

academics came easy. I only studied in classes I enjoyed
academics came easy. I only studied in classes I enjoyed
but math was horrible if I saw alg in algae instant anxiety

no fucking idea, thats why im dropping out and never coming back

I only do the bare minimum.

I don't bro, i had no motivation in high school so i passed by doing the minimum required

I don't.

I had motivation in my second year of university so I got by with ok grades. In my third year, I just gave up. I stopped doing anything. I just wanted a bare pass to get out. Luckily two of my modules were gradable by exam and in one of them I just opened up team viewer and let some nerd guy do it for me for money. The other I couldn't do that because it was in much harsher conditions but I somehow managed to pass the test with good mark anyway.

However the other modules where I was actually required to put effort in I just did the bare minimum, I don't even know if I passed I might have failed and gonna have to retake it dunno yet no results came back. There is no escape when LDAR gets to you. No point trying.

I would sit in front of my screen, FORCING myself to write shit and I was unable to. I would write like 1 page max then just go back to LDAR. Also my wirting would be so dogshit I would not even dare to show it to anyone. It is laughable, It's disgusting. I felt ashamed even submitting that work because it was so disgustingly low effort. Luckily my University gives a lot of fucks about students passing (that's how they get money) so I'm hoping they turn a blind eye and just give me the bare 40% passable grade I want.

Let me know when u figure out how to get motivation, I really need it now. Like really... REALLY.

I lost it a long time ago. I barely do any homework and I have only finished a few assignments.

Same problem.
Wish I could try amphetamines

I'm graduated from high school just last year and now preparing for college.

I'd love to know myself...one of the most difficult things to do as an incel.

I expect to have a decline in my GPA this semester. I too have lost the motivation I once had

I just googled every question and lab word-for-word and hoped someone already found the answer and did the work.

I would steal PowerPoint backgrounds from people. I would find videos and transcribe them word-for-word and use them as my own work.

I would copy works cited pages. It’s unlikely you’ll get a shitty grade on a paper if you have 20 sources.

On the online quizzes, I’d always have at least two laptops in front of me. One to google the questions.

I noticed a lot of the quizzes didn’t have a print option. So I would use the snipping tool and then paste it to another document and then print it.

Most of all I would attend class everyday and always turn at least something in so at the very least the prof would take pity on me and pass me. I would lie and say I spent hours on an assignment when in reality I would spend minutes.

I would bribe the landwhale teachers with food. I was also never confrontational. I had a math teacher who snitched on me to security, but instead of chewing him out I just apologized to him.

I know all this shit is basic but still. If there’s a group project, try to group up with chads because everyone loves them. Or group up with the losers with no life who sit in the front row.

I would also email with my profs like crazy. Even if it’s to just ask them stupid obvious questions. If they know who you are they’re more likely to take pity on you and bump up your grade.

I'm normally watching FaceandLMS's livestreams whilst studying.

Amphetamines. Lots of amphetamines.

Because of Earl Nightningdale

I'm in college and I only care about the important exams tbh. I usually avoid going to classes if there are no exams,many of my subjects are virtual, so I can study at home. Btw I'm only interested in passing those subjects.