Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you now feel if someone criticises your appearance

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
How do you now feel when someone critiques your appearance as a pose to your bluepill days? What are the worst things people have said about your face?

I used to feel sad about my face before my bluepill days knowing there was a lot wrong with it. My mother used to call me handsome and make up stuff like this person thinks u look good (all of grandmothers friends 80+). Now I don't care about my face as I have accepted the ugliness. I am genetically disadvantaged by all means.

The worst time of my life was when I was 15 and someone joked to a foid that I like her (despite the fact I didnt). Her respone was 'URGHHHH'.

Bad probably unless they're ugly themselves , i'm still insecure

IDK
i don't ever talk to people other than family

On New years 2010/2011, I was walking back from a fireworks parade with my small dog. These two girls who were about 8 years old said the dog was cute and asked why he looked so scared. I just shrugged. They said it was probably because I was so ugly. It felt bad at the time, but I was 13 then and hadn't looksmaxxed yet, so their response might be different today.

Back in high school one of my closest friends and who I was crushing on with full conviction said "You're just not an attractive person to look at," I then excused myself from class immediately to sob in the bathroom. Back then stuff like that would break me. It's still not nice to hear today, but I've come to accept my subhuman status.

Back in high school one of my closest friends and who I was crushing on with full conviction said "You're just not an attractive person to look at," I then excused myself from class immediately to sob in the bathroom. Back then stuff like that would break me. It's still not nice to hear today, but I've come to accept my subhuman status.
Thats absolutely brutal, im sorry my brother. Things like that happened to me also and it used to break me but now im used to it

Thats absolutely brutal, im sorry my brother. Things like that happened to me also and it used to break me but now im used to it
Thank you for your sympathy bro.

No fucking shit, but I don't remember asking.

Brutal man. I would lose my mind if someone told me that directly.

Bad, then I proceed to put a rocket in their face
28535002-79bf-475a-8375-6008c9007381-jpeg.205660