Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you pee

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Do any of you guys sit down and pee ive had two friends tell me they sit down and pee at home but why would you when your a man I told them it was soy but they didnt listen one of them is raised by a single mother is this normal?

U a bitch if you sit down to pee

I pee standing up and with both hands on my hips like a real man.

Lay on back, wrap forearms underneath knees, piss directly into mouth.

I pee standing up and with both hands on my hips like a real man.
Wtf? A real man will just pee in his on mouth, then gargle with the piss, and spit it directly into the face of the closest female nearby.

Do any of you guys sit down and pee ive had two friends tell me they sit down and pee at home but why would you when your a man I told them it was soy but they didnt listen one of them is raised by a single mother is this normal?
I have never had to sit down to pee unless I am shitting at the moment

I piss in my pants while I LDAR all day and night

Sometimes I try to see how far away from the toilet I can stand.

I only sit if I wake up with a morningwood, then its quite hard to aim to the toilet

Nigga I do backflips off a trampoline while I pee, I'm a ghetto sprayer pssssddddddssddddtttttt

Standing up the way anybody that hasn't become soy does.

Chad never goes to the bathroom, he only uses females whenever feeling an urge.

I pee like normal human beeing.

Standing, sometimes into sink or bathroom if flow are too strong and unpredictible.

I put my dick in the soppy brown liquid and fuck the hole until I pee.

Wow I just took a piss funny you should ask.

I sit down because I have difficulty peeing and it can take some time so it bothers me to stand.

My favourite method is in public places , where its illegal to do. Long time not doing it, need outsidemaxing :<

I always sit.

I always sit.
You're the sort of person to pull your trousers(pants) and boxers down to your feet before peeing in a urinal at a public toilet.

I lay down and piss

lol at sitting down

fucking whip out your cock and assert dominance and pee straight all over the place

I sit down to pee because it's hard to aim, unless I'm at a urinal.

Sitting down to pee is for male feminists

While jumping

adds challenge

I have bad aim so I sit, at a urinal who cares if your aim is bad, but I have to clean it up at home so why give myself more work?

I pee in normie's coffee and ipa beers

I sit and pee

the only time i sit down to pee is when i do heroin because it makes pissing hard to do

otherwise i stand up, idk why i would do anything else

You can also rub one out if you sit tbh tbh.

I've been pissing on the shower to save water because my aunt wants everyone to flush the toilet every time they piss, which I personally consider a waste of water.

If I feel like peeing shortly after fapping, I do sit down. The piss stream is too unpredictable in the ~40min window after ejaculating. Sometimes it turns into 3 separate streams somehow (I call it Trigun)

Sitting down to pee is for male feminists
tbh

I piss in the sink almost all the time, but if I do use a toilet I piss standing up.