How do you plan on killing yourself?

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 15h 58m
For me, it's one of two options. I'd either get really drunk and do a bunch of heroine and then just slowly die and overdose. Like the scene in trainspotting with Lou reed.

or, I'd go in public and blow my brains out in front of everyone. One of those two.

goydivision

goydivision

gothcel
-
2d 55m
honestly I'm still a youngcel so there's a sliver of hope. Probably I'd blow myself up, or I'd hang myself in a public place.

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

Vocaloidcel
★★★★★
54d 12h 25m
The good ol' rope in a forest. Assuming limitless resources I'd choose a shotgun, but I gotta be realistic.

C

cancerousgreed

Captain
10d 8h 25m
sodium nitrite. i pussied out about a year ago and left the bottle mixed with water in the desert near a church.

seems like a decent method

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

spider on the ceiling watching you masturbate
★★
14d 1h 43m
I don't plan on killing myself. I actually enjoy life. Yeah, I get depressed. But my copes keep me happier more often than not. But if I were to kill myself, I'd get a gun and shoot myself in the head.

MartinLutherCoon

MartinLutherCoon

alcoholic failurecel
★★★★★
60d 17h 18m
i probably won't tbh but when i do it will probably be very spontaneous.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
★★★★★
59d 19h 1m
suicide == cuckery

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Overlord
★★★★★
86d 3h 43m
suicide == cuckery
Hard to generalize. There comes a point when living is literally too painful, but i agree killing yourself coz a foid wont spread her legs for you is cucked.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
★★★★★
59d 19h 1m
killing yourself coz a foid wont spread her legs for you is cucked.
Not just that, people even want to go sui just because they don't get social validation like chads and normies, or sometimes from bullying.

That is also cucked.

loserkarthusplayer

loserkarthusplayer

I jUsT wAnT bObS aNd vAgENa
★★
15d 1h 10m
Probably peacefully a gunshot to my head or i Will go er and kill many as possible then shoot my brains out instead of getting caught and spend lifetime in jail I rather end myself

Last edited:
Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
★★★★
4d 10h 15m
Buy one of those fancy guns with the engraving on it.
Use it to blow my brains out.
Will livestream to prove to IT that incels are killing themselves.
Ofc this isn't until I'm 35, so I might not even be incel then.

D3X

D3X

i have but one purpose to cease it
★★★★
40d 10h 7m
i'm too much of a pussy to do it, but i have considered it probably a gun, i dunno bout the rope tho its not quick and there is suffocation n shit. I want it to be quick and painless. Perhaps suffocating my self in the garrage with the car on. Honestly you just fall asleep and never wake up. No blood no nothing just a peaceful calm death

Stalin

Stalin

infinite deadlock
★★★
48d 6h 26m
I'am planning to cope harder instead. But catching some terminal desease like COVID and die peacefully during sleep would be nice too.

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
★★★★★
6d 1h 59m
put a shotgun to the roof of my mouth and blow my brains out columbine style

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
27d 20h 7m
With a knife in the forest in my home nation.
I will do it on a determined date this year.
I will make a goodbye post on the same day and maybe post some pics.

Fragile-X

Fragile-X

Veteran
★★★
9d 20h 28m
Shoot myself on the top of a skyscraper so that i fall down after the deed

Lame Dude

Lame Dude

Lamest dude that ever lamed.
★★
23d 15h 42m
Dont have access to guns. I was considering nitrogen asphyxiation, or bleeding out, (Surgical tubing in an artery, not that slice your wrists crap.)
Both methods makes you pass out.

Snowman888

Snowman888

Officer
★★
6d 5h 41m
No , u will make happy normies , better get fuck all of them

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
27d 20h 7m
nope. Its the only way out of this misery
You could probable get banned for speaking of political murder but going ER in some way is the only other way to depart. That’s what I thought of.

Numb

Numb

Deformed Mexican
★★★★★
14d 21h 19m
helium tank or slit throat

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
8d 9h 27m
The good ol' rope in a forest. Assuming limitless resources I'd choose a shotgun, but I gotta be realistic.
Pay a hitman from the dark net to headshot you with a Barrett 50 cal sniper!

Azaylias

Azaylias

ϟϟ 卐 ϟϟ
★★★★
6d 18h 23m
i will kill myself by committing suicide

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

The Veiled Prophet of ☽Incelabad☾
★★★★★
66d 14h 1m
Preparing my body for sallekhana, hopefully I can get it done comfortably within a year or two. My second choice would be to stand up on a table in the middle of a crowded food court at the mall with a megaphone in my hand, yell "facial surgery isn't covered by healthcare in America" in the megaphone, pull a shotgun out of my bag, and splatter my head in every direction in front of everyone.

bait____

bait____

18 yo 5'7 failure
★★
19d 6h 12m
1585607961286.jpg

honestly I'm still a youngcel so there's a sliver of hope. Probably I'd blow myself up
Not just that, people even want to go sui just because they don't get social validation like chads and normies, or sometimes from bullying.

That is also cucked.
Didn't know your opinion about sui,good to know.

Preparing my body for sallekhana, hopefully I can get it done comfortably within a year or two. My second choice would be to stand up on a table in the middle of a crowded food court at the mall with a megaphone in my hand, yell "facial surgery isn't covered by healthcare in America" in the megaphone, pull a shotgun out of my bag, and splatter my head in every direction in front of everyone.
14594253-8FC7-4786-920D-8EAEB0B8A426.gif

bait____

bait____

18 yo 5'7 failure
★★
19d 6h 12m
It's a shame that the best of him didn't end up on that canvas, very disappointing final scene in that anime... If the splatter went the way he planned, that canvas would actually be worth money.
Björk would've bought it

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
132d 2h 53m
Macrocephalus

Macrocephalus

Destroyed by upper eyelid exposure
★★★
8d 19h 36m
Whenever my health issues get worse I start making plans which I never follow through. I looked up how to get nembutal a few weeks ago but shit's hard to get. If I had access to guns I'd just shoot myself ngl

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
94d 18h 27m
For me, it's one of two options. I'd either get really drunk and do a bunch of heroine and then just slowly die and overdose. Like the scene in trainspotting with Lou reed.

or, I'd go in public and blow my brains out in front of everyone. One of those two.
drink nembutal near a cliff, then shotgun to the face while falling off the cliff. Basically guaranteed death

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
35d 8h 28m

paracetamol (panadol). it'll hurt like hell but tbh idc, i have suffered all my life. and a paracetamol overdose, a med that's easy as fuck to find and most people doesn't even know is that dangerous, is a certain death

HouseOfTarots2020

HouseOfTarots2020

Ugly white youngcel, braincels refugee
1d 22h 55m
I’m going to jump off a cliff

werty1457

werty1457

3.5/10 mixed racecel, youngcel & mentalcel
★★★★
19d 2h 46m
Opiate overdose or ER

Tallhover

Tallhover

Recruit
★★★★
6d 4h 8m
The only logical way to kill yourself is taking a ton of drugs and jumping off a really high building (50m at least) imo. However, I wont kill myself until it's certain that I would die of something really terrible (starvation, radiation, ...) otherwise.

R

Rambocel

Officer
★★
11d 10h 9m
put a shotgun to the roof of my mouth and blow my brains out columbine style
Bad idea. Although shotgun to the head is the most effective method of suicide at 99.4% it still isn't a guarantee. You don't want to be that .6%. And the way you described it gives you a higher chance of that. There's a possibility you may jerk at the last second and millimeters is all it takes. You'll blow your whole face off and blind yourself but you might live. It's the same error people who put a pistol to their temple make. Most of the front half of your head - including the frontal lobe - is not required for survival. That's how lobotomy didn't kill people, usually.

When shooting yourself in the head go for the brain stem. This will stop your heart and lungs thus instant death. If you get the angle right you'll still be able to have an open casket too.

lostallhope.com

Bourbon

Bourbon

Hugless, Kissless
★★★★
5d 5h 47m
take a dive in the water under the hospital in chernobyl and sniff coke off the irradiated clothes

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

Truecel based in the depths of European hell
★★★★
16d 23h 46m
sodium nitrite. i pussied out about a year ago and left the bottle mixed with water in the desert near a church.

seems like a decent method
I’m curios.... how do I get my hands on sodium nitrate?

moggables

moggables

Anti-Oxygen
★★★
3d 15h 43m
Anything involving a bullet to the head. I need a quick and painless death that won't backfire and just make me a severely deformed cripple instead.

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

Grotesque High-IQ Autistic KHHV Trucel PPPcel
★★
8d 20h 0m

Explosion for me.

CopeDopeRope

CopeDopeRope

Recruit
★★
5d 14h 23m
Opioid overdose definitely, not 100% sure about roping yet tho. If I’m not happy the day I turn 30, then yes.
But yeah, opioid overdose is the most painless one. You feel extremely good, until you don’t feel anything anymore