Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you plan on killing yourself?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
For me, it's one of two options. I'd either get really drunk and do a bunch of heroine and then just slowly die and overdose. Like the scene in trainspotting with Lou reed.

or, I'd go in public and blow my brains out in front of everyone. One of those two.

honestly I'm still a youngcel so there's a sliver of hope. Probably I'd blow myself up, or I'd hang myself in a public place.

The good ol' rope in a forest. Assuming limitless resources I'd choose a shotgun, but I gotta be realistic.

I don't plan on killing myself. I actually enjoy life. Yeah, I get depressed. But my copes keep me happier more often than not. But if I were to kill myself, I'd get a gun and shoot myself in the head.

i probably won't tbh but when i do it will probably be very spontaneous.

suicide == cuckery

suicide == cuckery

Hard to generalize. There comes a point when living is literally too painful, but i agree killing yourself coz a foid wont spread her legs for you is cucked.

killing yourself coz a foid wont spread her legs for you is cucked.

Not just that, people even want to go sui just because they don't get social validation like chads and normies, or sometimes from bullying.

That is also cucked.

Probably peacefully a gunshot to my head or i Will go er and kill many as possible then shoot my brains out instead of getting caught and spend lifetime in jail I rather end myself

Last edited:
Buy one of those fancy guns with the engraving on it.
Use it to blow my brains out.
Will livestream to prove to IT that incels are killing themselves.
Ofc this isn't until I'm 35, so I might not even be incel then.

i'm too much of a pussy to do it, but i have considered it probably a gun, i dunno bout the rope tho its not quick and there is suffocation n shit. I want it to be quick and painless. Perhaps suffocating my self in the garrage with the car on. Honestly you just fall asleep and never wake up. No blood no nothing just a peaceful calm death

I'am planning to cope harder instead. But catching some terminal desease like COVID and die peacefully during sleep would be nice too.

put a shotgun to the roof of my mouth and blow my brains out columbine style

With a knife in the forest in my home nation.
I will do it on a determined date this year.
I will make a goodbye post on the same day and maybe post some pics.

Shoot myself on the top of a skyscraper so that i fall down after the deed

Dont have access to guns. I was considering nitrogen asphyxiation, or bleeding out, (Surgical tubing in an artery, not that slice your wrists crap.)
Both methods makes you pass out.

No , u will make happy normies , better get fuck all of them

nope. Its the only way out of this misery

You could probable get banned for speaking of political murder but going ER in some way is the only other way to depart. That’s what I thought of.

The good ol' rope in a forest. Assuming limitless resources I'd choose a shotgun, but I gotta be realistic.
Pay a hitman from the dark net to headshot you with a Barrett 50 cal sniper!

4af.jpg

Not telling you FBI

Preparing my body for sallekhana, hopefully I can get it done comfortably within a year or two. My second choice would be to stand up on a table in the middle of a crowded food court at the mall with a megaphone in my hand, yell "facial surgery isn't covered by healthcare in America" in the megaphone, pull a shotgun out of my bag, and splatter my head in every direction in front of everyone.

honestly I'm still a youngcel so there's a sliver of hope. Probably I'd blow myself up

Not just that, people even want to go sui just because they don't get social validation like chads and normies, or sometimes from bullying.

That is also cucked.
Didn't know your opinion about sui,good to know.

Preparing my body for sallekhana, hopefully I can get it done comfortably within a year or two. My second choice would be to stand up on a table in the middle of a crowded food court at the mall with a megaphone in my hand, yell "facial surgery isn't covered by healthcare in America" in the megaphone, pull a shotgun out of my bag, and splatter my head in every direction in front of everyone.
14594253 8FC7 4786 920D 8EAEB0B8A426

It's a shame that the best of him didn't end up on that canvas, very disappointing final scene in that anime... If the splatter went the way he planned, that canvas would actually be worth money.
Björk would've bought it

Whenever my health issues get worse I start making plans which I never follow through. I looked up how to get nembutal a few weeks ago but shit's hard to get. If I had access to guns I'd just shoot myself ngl

For me, it's one of two options. I'd either get really drunk and do a bunch of heroine and then just slowly die and overdose. Like the scene in trainspotting with Lou reed.

or, I'd go in public and blow my brains out in front of everyone. One of those two.
drink nembutal near a cliff, then shotgun to the face while falling off the cliff. Basically guaranteed death

paracetamol (panadol). it'll hurt like hell but tbh idc, i have suffered all my life. and a paracetamol overdose, a med that's easy as fuck to find and most people doesn't even know is that dangerous, is a certain death

I’m going to jump off a cliff

Opiate overdose or ER

The only logical way to kill yourself is taking a ton of drugs and jumping off a really high building (50m at least) imo. However, I wont kill myself until it's certain that I would die of something really terrible (starvation, radiation, ...) otherwise.

put a shotgun to the roof of my mouth and blow my brains out columbine style

Bad idea. Although shotgun to the head is the most effective method of suicide at 99.4% it still isn't a guarantee. You don't want to be that .6%. And the way you described it gives you a higher chance of that. There's a possibility you may jerk at the last second and millimeters is all it takes. You'll blow your whole face off and blind yourself but you might live. It's the same error people who put a pistol to their temple make. Most of the front half of your head - including the frontal lobe - is not required for survival. That's how lobotomy didn't kill people, usually.

When shooting yourself in the head go for the brain stem. This will stop your heart and lungs thus instant death. If you get the angle right you'll still be able to have an open casket too.

lostallhope.com

take a dive in the water under the hospital in chernobyl and sniff coke off the irradiated clothes

sodium nitrite. i pussied out about a year ago and left the bottle mixed with water in the desert near a church.

seems like a decent method
I’m curios.... how do I get my hands on sodium nitrate?

Anything involving a bullet to the head. I need a quick and painless death that won't backfire and just make me a severely deformed cripple instead.

Explosion for me.

Opioid overdose definitely, not 100% sure about roping yet tho. If I’m not happy the day I turn 30, then yes.
But yeah, opioid overdose is the most painless one. You feel extremely good, until you don’t feel anything anymore