Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you politely tell people you're an Incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Asking for help.

Basically when all other colleagues talk about their relationships & the like & then move to you in passing in which they notice that you've never talked about any relationship nor are you likely. Likewise you've been disbarred from being gay obviously because you're not. How are you to tell them you're an eternal singleton?

Also likewise how are you to tell them that you won't swallow their :bluepill: crap?

Problem is do I just stay silent & let it get awkwardly silent or do I fire back with the :blackpill:?

Help would be appreciated. By help I mean advise more than:
1. Go ER
2. Tell the foids & normies to fuck off
3. Go ER
Etc along those lines.

keep mouth shut. just tell people youre gay, tell them youre devout christian and jebus has a fair maiden on yonder hill.

coming "out" as an incel is like coming out as a commie in 1952

OP, just make stuff up. If you have a certain look whereas you can’t fool people into thinking that you’re a normie, then you have to make it sound believable and keep the numbers below 3.

It sounds fucked but don’t ever imply that you’re an adult virgin because the hyenas you work with will either team up against you or think that you’re some kind of sicko. I can’t imagine the bundle of normies you’re with if they’re already talking about relationships.

you dont you fucking IDIOT.

Just tell them you're a virgin?

Talk about having had a gf and she died of cancer or some other tragic thing. Never admit to being a virgin, it’ll just confirm what they already suspect. Incel males are the one group you can still go after.

tell them you are busy with life

"im a virgin. know any whores around here that'll suck my dick for cheap?"

Telling people you're incel and blackpilled is like being a jew in nazi germany. Please never tell anyone outside of this place

Kek. You dont. Unless you want to become really socially isolated.
"im a virgin. know any whores around here that'll suck my dick for cheap?"
High iq

Bags of sand.

I don't care anymore, I always say I'm a virgin.

Go-04.jpg
er.jpg

if they dont automatically assume you are a virgin/single you are just a volcel...

You don't. If they keep pressing on as to why you are always single then just shrug it off and tell them that you just never made it a priority.

"I'm incel. Fuck off."

Most can smell it on you, and in my experience, no explanation is needed. If you're ever in a group of people with a girl, expect to be the one that gets roasted over his looks so that the other men assert their dominance.

don't tell. its a REALLY bad idea. really bad.

if someone asks, just say you broke up with your gf. keep insisting if they don't believe you.
why? because if you imply that ur incel people will torment you with shitty advice and bust your balls all the time

Judging by the responses. I'll go with:

1. Work life
2. Study life
3. Short & fat so dating apps are out as are online dating. Which they begrudgingly accept funnily enough. They just stay silent.
4. Family life in which I'm a defacto carer for disabled mother & other family member
5. Meet ups are just for social gatherings in which they're not looking for relationships.

I think people automatically assume that you're an Incel but out of politeness & courtesy they keep sturm about it.

Oh well. Thanks for your advice. Much appreciated.

Already did brah! Told my entire family also.