Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you react when 17-19 year old femoids become pregnant?

turkcelSWE

turkcelSWE

Banned
-
Guys, you need to understand that there is no way a girl can be virgin at the year of 19-20. Not even at the year of 18. In fact, they fuck till they die.

Here's one swedish example and i'm going to translate vital parts. https://www.expressen.se/mama/gravid-forlossning/missfall/mari-missfall-missed-abortions/

Mari, 35: “I had seven miscarriages and two missed abortions in four years"

"Today she has three biological children"

"I was 19 years old when I became unplanned pregnant with my first child, Elias. He was born in 2005 - completely without complications. Three years later I had met my current husband and our joint journey towards having children began. In October 2008, we had our first, of many, miscarriages. It hurt a lot, like an extreme menstrual pain, for a few days before I started bleeding. I was then pregnant in week 7 and as soon as the bleeding started I understood what it was all about."

It is seriously sickening to see all these girls getting pregnant extremely early. That's a proof that girls receives D all day long. Just think about the girls in west not getting pregnant in their teens and 20s. Do you really live in your fantasy world believing that single girls might only have sex like 2-3 times per year?

i'm enraged and dissapointed in society

it is what it is. quite frankly they SHOULD be getting pregnant at that age, just with their husband

They better be married.

No difference compared to a 30+ year old foid having babies except for lower chance of autism and more fertile. I don't really care. They'll probably give them a shit diet anyway and the child will end up an incel.

Thats not too young for pregnancy, younger women have stronger bodies. Abortion is bigger problem, God said having kids is the blessing from Him, and babies end up being fertilizers.