How do you shitty toxic incels reconcile your worldview with the fact Danny Devito gets laid, despite being short, ugly, fat, bald, ethnic? Checkmate!

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

Wizard
-
You know, aside from the fact that:

- he is MILLIONAIRE.

- he had HIGH-STATUS from HOLLYWOOD MOVIE-ROLES.

- he married a 2/10 woman* *

** (beauty is objective, that's why fashion designers pick people with good or striking bone structure to model their clothing. We all agree that Brad Pitt is more attractive than Danny Devito. )

- he married her in the 19-FUCKING-70s before online-dating, and when women had less power in dating than they do today.

- she divorced him RECENTLY, suggesting that if they had met in 2019, she wouldn't have married him.

This is all regardless of knowing how devoted or not she was to him; how much she felt she settled; how often she cheated or not; how rare of a woman she is and how rare her taste in men is.

Check-fucking-mate, incels. If Hollwyood-star and Millionaire Danny can get a 2/10 wife in the 1970s then you can get one in 2019. There's not much difference between him then and you now. Not much has changed! For the record, height doesn't matter to me. I'm a dwarf of a woman at 4'11 so every guy is tall to me, even a guy who is 5'5. It just so happens that my boyfriend is 7'2 and I hate that I have to ask him to reach me stuff on the top shelf xxx

ryhan

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
-

- he is MILLIONAIRE.

** (beauty is objective, that's why fashion designers pick people with good or striking bone structure to model their clothing. We all agree that Brad Pitt is more attractive than Danny Devito. )

- he married her in the 19-FUCKING-70s before online-dating, and when women had less power in dating than they do today.

- she divorced him RECENTLY, suggesting that if they had met in 2019, she wouldn't have married him.

This is all regardless of knowing how devoted or not she was to him; how much she felt she settled; how often she cheated or not; how rare of a woman she is and how rare her taste in men is.

Check-fucking-mate, incels. If Hollwyood-star and Millionaire Danny can get a 2/10 wife in the 1970s then you can get one in 2019. There's not much difference between him then and you now. Not much has changed! For the record, height doesn't matter to me. I'm a dwarf of a woman at 4'11 so every guy is tall to me, even a guy who is 5'5. It just so happens that my boyfriend is 7'2 and I hate that I have to ask him to reach me stuff on the top shelf xxx

Their coping face let them cope

H

Homoculus

Officer
-

- he is MILLIONAIRE.

Uh, have you, like, hijacked an account and stuff?

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
Based and factpilled.

Shigechi

Shigechi

Cockblocked by my shitty genes
-
B-b-but i know a balding 5'1 indian janitor who fuck blond models. Checkmate, inkels!

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
she divorced him RECENTLY, suggesting that if they had met in 2019, she wouldn't have married him.
C'mon home Danny, it's over now. It's ok, retire with your bro's.

Last edited:
Sans

Sans

Survivor of the Incel Genocide
-
B-b-but i know a balding 5'1 indian janitor who fuck blond models. Checkmate, inkels!
That’s because he took 10 showers and got personality surgery and it turned him into a 6’4” Chad.

roboticsmaxx

roboticsmaxx

The Future is Robot Monster Musume
-
Danny Devito boomermaxxed, they had the world handed to them on a platter. Google his son Jake Devito... I rest my case.

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

Send in the Clowns
-
thanks for your contribution FaceandBBC

virgin4life

virgin4life

Legend
-
Bringing up Danny De Vito as an example for an unattractive person with a girlfriend actually CONFIRMS that there are less attractive people.

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

Wizard
-
Their coping face let them cope
I don't think they're coping., I actually think IT people are legit retarded or delusionally bluepilled.

ryhan

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
-
I don't think they're coping., I actually think IT people are legit retarded or delusionally bluepilled.

It are incels but in denial they are going through the phase we all do before we realize its over the only difference is some jump back to the blue pill some go mgtard and some like myself go black pill

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Veteran
-
They look pretty looks matched to me, devito maybe slightly mogged coz of his height. But this is actually a case for the black pill. Statistically, you can show that as you go down the looks scale for a guy (Eg, moving from a 8/10 down to a 2/10), the amount of money that he has to make to get a certain foid (say a 5/10) increases quite dramatically to the point where you need to make an absurd amount of money to attract an ugly woman.

1103878_1-jpg.166602

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
-
I'm more inclined to the former.

Even a 4 yr old would acknowledge that ugly people look creepy and good looking people look kind.

Warmest Black

Warmest Black

-
He is the living embodiment of muh 5'2" indian janitor friend who slays meme.

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
Bringing up Danny De Vito as an example for an unattractive person with a girlfriend actually CONFIRMS that there are less attractive people.
giphy-1-gif.166604

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
-
All our studies and research supporting lookism is no match for that 1 ughly guy that every IT member knows who gets laid.

they don’t evenshow proof

stravinsky

stravinsky

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
-
His facial features and harmony are objectively quite decent for a spaghetti. It's just being a egg shaped manletlet which kills it.

Saudade

Saudade

Bizarre little person who walks back and forth
-
He was statusmaxxed in the times when Holywood hired mostly Incel looking guys

Y

yeshuallah

Wizard
-
Develop a personality, inkwell.

Try leaving the basement and working out.

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Temp. Banned
-
Danny Devito was also decent looking in his prime, despite being a midget.

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Officer
-

- he is MILLIONAIRE.

You always use Danny Devito as your example of an ugly guy.

BTW, I can't believe its you!! The real FaceandLMS! I would ask for an autograph if we were in person. By the way, why aren't you using your celebrity status to ascend???

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Officer
-
Brutal. In 5 years 7'2 will be the new 6'0. Women will start going for men 7'5 and above
If you're 2'7 can't you just say you're7'2? They both are the same,one is just reversed

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
He is statusmaxxed, moneymaxxed.
Not everyone can get millionaire and well known.
Cucks have definitely IQ below 80

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

Wizard
-
You always use Danny Devito as your example of an ugly guy.

BTW, I can't believe its you!! The real FaceandLMS! I would ask for an autograph if we were in person. By the way, why aren't you using your celebrity status to ascend???

Lol i don't watch movies or tv so i don't know of any ugly celebrities.

deathsh+rt

deathsh+rt

Officer
-
this means nothing as when you look at life there is always an anomaly of sorts.its like saying the runt of the litter is worthless and on some occasions the runt turns out to be bigger and better than the other pups.and in this case it was luck,money,

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
-
YIKERS INKSHRWELL!!!!!!! ITS PERSONALITY WHAT MATTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :soy:

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Damn this is pretty brutal, I never looked into Devito's ascension and assumed it was a happy ending because of how statusmaxxed he is. Maybe it's time to retire the M and S from LMS somewhat at this point. It's not like Tinder and Bumble will go out of business any time soon.

C

chadmarco

Recruit
-
Its just a prime example of not being able to tell the forest from the trees. Its not that ugly people can't get laid, but rather because of the way human mating works (majority of woman want the minority of above average men) there simply isn't enough woman to go around, and if you are less attractive its more likely that you will have a harder time finding a mate and certainly will have fewer options than more attractive men.

If there were an island with 10 men and 10 woman, the ugliest guy might get a mate, but that won't prevent 3 of the woman from chasing after the same man who is the most attractive out of the 10, leaving 2 other guys left out. That's pretty much whats going now.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Jesus loves you
-
Because one anecdote destroys mountains of research papers, jfl.

On top of that, he’s a millionaire and still couldn’t keep his wife. Wikipedia says he’s they’ve been separated since 2012 and have reconciled and broken up several times since then. As of 2017, they are still separated.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Because one anecdote destroys mountains of research papers, jfl.

On top of that, he’s a millionaire and still couldn’t keep his wife. Wikipedia says he’s they’ve been separated since 2012 and have reconciled and broken up several times since then. As of 2017, they are still separated.
Tinder came out in 2011
Coincidence?

Tallcel

Tallcel

jobless, friendless and loveless
-

- he is MILLIONAIRE.

- he is MILLIONAIRE.

Meh. Twins is my favorite movie. Suck on that zoomer. Of course Danny is short

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Veteran
-
Height is the most brutal blackpill if you are short. Women just ignore you unless they are pedos and you look like child. Usually that's not the case so good luck becoming milionaire oi lmao

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
-
Danny DeVito isn't ethnic, he's a white guy.

ironmanlet321

ironmanlet321

social retard
-
He’s Italian (white?)