Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you shitty toxic incels reconcile your worldview with the fact Danny Devito gets laid, despite being short, ugly, fat, bald, ethnic? Checkmate!

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
You know, aside from the fact that:

- he is MILLIONAIRE.

- he had HIGH-STATUS from HOLLYWOOD MOVIE-ROLES.

- he married a 2/10 woman* *

** (beauty is objective, that's why fashion designers pick people with good or striking bone structure to model their clothing. We all agree that Brad Pitt is more attractive than Danny Devito. )

- he married her in the 19-FUCKING-70s before online-dating, and when women had less power in dating than they do today.

- she divorced him RECENTLY, suggesting that if they had met in 2019, she wouldn't have married him.

This is all regardless of knowing how devoted or not she was to him; how much she felt she settled; how often she cheated or not; how rare of a woman she is and how rare her taste in men is.

Check-fucking-mate, incels. If Hollwyood-star and Millionaire Danny can get a 2/10 wife in the 1970s then you can get one in 2019. There's not much difference between him then and you now. Not much has changed! For the record, height doesn't matter to me. I'm a dwarf of a woman at 4'11 so every guy is tall to me, even a guy who is 5'5. It just so happens that my boyfriend is 7'2 and I hate that I have to ask him to reach me stuff on the top shelf xxx

- he is MILLIONAIRE.

** (beauty is objective, that's why fashion designers pick people with good or striking bone structure to model their clothing. We all agree that Brad Pitt is more attractive than Danny Devito. )

- he married her in the 19-FUCKING-70s before online-dating, and when women had less power in dating than they do today.

- she divorced him RECENTLY, suggesting that if they had met in 2019, she wouldn't have married him.

This is all regardless of knowing how devoted or not she was to him; how much she felt she settled; how often she cheated or not; how rare of a woman she is and how rare her taste in men is.

Check-fucking-mate, incels. If Hollwyood-star and Millionaire Danny can get a 2/10 wife in the 1970s then you can get one in 2019. There's not much difference between him then and you now. Not much has changed! For the record, height doesn't matter to me. I'm a dwarf of a woman at 4'11 so every guy is tall to me, even a guy who is 5'5. It just so happens that my boyfriend is 7'2 and I hate that I have to ask him to reach me stuff on the top shelf xxx

Their coping face let them cope

- he is MILLIONAIRE.

Uh, have you, like, hijacked an account and stuff?

Based and factpilled.

B-b-but i know a balding 5'1 indian janitor who fuck blond models. Checkmate, inkels!

she divorced him RECENTLY, suggesting that if they had met in 2019, she wouldn't have married him.

C'mon home Danny, it's over now. It's ok, retire with your bro's.

Last edited:
B-b-but i know a balding 5'1 indian janitor who fuck blond models. Checkmate, inkels!
That’s because he took 10 showers and got personality surgery and it turned him into a 6’4” Chad.

Danny Devito boomermaxxed, they had the world handed to them on a platter. Google his son Jake Devito... I rest my case.

thanks for your contribution FaceandBBC

Bringing up Danny De Vito as an example for an unattractive person with a girlfriend actually CONFIRMS that there are less attractive people.

Their coping face let them cope

I don't think they're coping., I actually think IT people are legit retarded or delusionally bluepilled.

I don't think they're coping., I actually think IT people are legit retarded or delusionally bluepilled.

It are incels but in denial they are going through the phase we all do before we realize its over the only difference is some jump back to the blue pill some go mgtard and some like myself go black pill

They look pretty looks matched to me, devito maybe slightly mogged coz of his height. But this is actually a case for the black pill. Statistically, you can show that as you go down the looks scale for a guy (Eg, moving from a 8/10 down to a 2/10), the amount of money that he has to make to get a certain foid (say a 5/10) increases quite dramatically to the point where you need to make an absurd amount of money to attract an ugly woman.

1103878 1

I'm more inclined to the former.

Even a 4 yr old would acknowledge that ugly people look creepy and good looking people look kind.

He is the living embodiment of muh 5'2" indian janitor friend who slays meme.

Bringing up Danny De Vito as an example for an unattractive person with a girlfriend actually CONFIRMS that there are less attractive people.
Giphy 1

All our studies and research supporting lookism is no match for that 1 ughly guy that every IT member knows who gets laid.

they don’t evenshow proof

His facial features and harmony are objectively quite decent for a spaghetti. It's just being a egg shaped manletlet which kills it.

He was statusmaxxed in the times when Holywood hired mostly Incel looking guys

It just so happens that my boyfriend is 7'2
Brutal. In 5 years 7'2 will be the new 6'0. Women will start going for men 7'5 and above

Develop a personality, inkwell.

Try leaving the basement and working out.

Danny Devito was also decent looking in his prime, despite being a midget.

- he is MILLIONAIRE.

You always use Danny Devito as your example of an ugly guy.

BTW, I can't believe its you!! The real FaceandLMS! I would ask for an autograph if we were in person. By the way, why aren't you using your celebrity status to ascend???

Brutal. In 5 years 7'2 will be the new 6'0. Women will start going for men 7'5 and above
If you're 2'7 can't you just say you're7'2? They both are the same,one is just reversed

He is statusmaxxed, moneymaxxed.
Not everyone can get millionaire and well known.
Cucks have definitely IQ below 80

You always use Danny Devito as your example of an ugly guy.

BTW, I can't believe its you!! The real FaceandLMS! I would ask for an autograph if we were in person. By the way, why aren't you using your celebrity status to ascend???

Lol i don't watch movies or tv so i don't know of any ugly celebrities.

this means nothing as when you look at life there is always an anomaly of sorts.its like saying the runt of the litter is worthless and on some occasions the runt turns out to be bigger and better than the other pups.and in this case it was luck,money,

YIKERS INKSHRWELL!!!!!!! ITS PERSONALITY WHAT MATTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :soy:

Damn this is pretty brutal, I never looked into Devito's ascension and assumed it was a happy ending because of how statusmaxxed he is. Maybe it's time to retire the M and S from LMS somewhat at this point. It's not like Tinder and Bumble will go out of business any time soon.

Its just a prime example of not being able to tell the forest from the trees. Its not that ugly people can't get laid, but rather because of the way human mating works (majority of woman want the minority of above average men) there simply isn't enough woman to go around, and if you are less attractive its more likely that you will have a harder time finding a mate and certainly will have fewer options than more attractive men.

If there were an island with 10 men and 10 woman, the ugliest guy might get a mate, but that won't prevent 3 of the woman from chasing after the same man who is the most attractive out of the 10, leaving 2 other guys left out. That's pretty much whats going now.

Because one anecdote destroys mountains of research papers, jfl.

On top of that, he’s a millionaire and still couldn’t keep his wife. Wikipedia says he’s they’ve been separated since 2012 and have reconciled and broken up several times since then. As of 2017, they are still separated.

Because one anecdote destroys mountains of research papers, jfl.

On top of that, he’s a millionaire and still couldn’t keep his wife. Wikipedia says he’s they’ve been separated since 2012 and have reconciled and broken up several times since then. As of 2017, they are still separated.
Tinder came out in 2011
Coincidence?

- he is MILLIONAIRE.

- he is MILLIONAIRE.

Meh. Twins is my favorite movie. Suck on that zoomer. Of course Danny is short

Height is the most brutal blackpill if you are short. Women just ignore you unless they are pedos and you look like child. Usually that's not the case so good luck becoming milionaire oi lmao

Danny DeVito isn't ethnic, he's a white guy.

He’s Italian (white?)