Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How do you (srsly) get through work being too quiet

CopeKeith

CopeKeith

Masters of Illusion
★★★
With a workforce of about 80% women, its truly over. I can only barely get pass ice breakers for conversations. Beyond asking them about generic topics like the holidays, or where they're from, I am completly quiet. I can't really associate & I'll only perk up if they mention one of my few interests (like the aspie I am JFL). I think it's too late to even work on my relationship with my co workers. Despte them being all women, they aren't so bad of people (all ethnics like me). Sure I do get ostracized or given the death glare sometimes by a few but I somehow don't care about that so much. Anyone else in a similar situation? I think I may have a form of Selective Mutism, next week I definately should see a psychiatrist like I've been planning for weeks. :feelscry:

wageslavery is a crime

It’s over for you, just so you know

It’s over for you, just so you know

Wageslavery is pretty gruesome..although working with as little people as possible will make it a bit enjoyable I think. If only those "Work from home Data Entry Jobs" weren't flooded with applications already.

I barely have any contact since most of my time is spent either stocking shelves or working in the storage room.

I work in a pharmacy with 6 co working foids, as the only male and the only sub 5 in looks i struggel alot ( their smv is infinite, while i dont have any) as a pharmacist i have to deal with 100s of people daily, i am noticing improvements in my social skills BUT I STILL HATE THE INTERACTIONS, i hate people. i hate looking, smelling, hearing, talking to them and knowing about their private life and drama. i do not care about the people i am selling medicine to, but i chose this job anyways because i enjoyed learning about illnesses and conditions- including their symptoms, causes and treatments.

Further explanation?

Well two years ago I saw a therapist, which I think wasnt the right step but at the time I thought he would help me through a depression state I was in at the time. He basically told me that I could be suffering with an audio speech disorder. Something about not being able to process thoughts into words, I cant remember entirely what he said to me. After some more sessions with him (turned out to be quite a waste of money, looking back at it), and some computerchair psychiatrist research, I found out about selective mutism, and while I am not officially diagnosed, I was finally able to find a phase for what Ive been dealing with my entire life.
i hate people. i hate looking, smelling, hearing, talking to them and knowing about their private life and drama.

Talking about my personal life to co workers sounds impossible to me. Its too personal.

It's not possible to talk to foids normally if you're ugly. I experience this at work every day. They would rather stare at you as if youu were a circus freak instead of talking to you.

If they wanted to talk to you,they would lead the conversation.I've struggled with this all my life until I realized people don't really want to talk to me.It is so much different when both people are engaged in conversation,makes it much more fluent

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back