Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you tell if you are high test or low test

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
without testing it i just wanna know what makes a man low or high test?? im guessing high test would be features like balding/ receding hairline and good beard growth or am i wrong?

and what the fuck is low inhib and high inhib.

Soz about asking and for my ignorance but these are the only terms i am not educated on properly

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

One reason I can think of is that I have a massive libido but am rather low T or so I think as I'm beer bellied and not muscular, I used to look feminine as a teen but now I'm bald af.

Deep voice, less fat storage,more muscle, high sex drive. Bodyhair part is bs. Blacks have almost no bodyhair yet they have higher T than other races on average.

Look at the difference between average white guy and the black guy. Blacks tend to be low inhib. They store less fat and they are more mascular.Even the black femoids fuck anything.

nausea said:
go to your general practicioner

yea i know i can do that, but i mentioned that in my post, i get that ur claiming its bs to know if ur high or low test but it seems like plenty of incels here can tell if someone is or not? Or is it just coping until they get the real "diagnosis"?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
without testing it i just wanna know what makes a man low or high test?? im guessing high test would be features like balding/ receding hairline and good beard growth or am i wrong?

and what the fuck is low inhib and high inhib.

Soz about asking and for my ignorance but these are the only terms i am not educated on properly

High T:

>Broad frame/thick joints
>Big neck and overall musculature without lifting
>Naturally low bf
>Aggressive and prone to anger
>High libido
>Generally good facial forward growth (unless you were a mouth breather as a child which made you deformed)
>Large Adams apple

Low T:
>Narrow frame
>Small musculature (ectomorphic)
>cowardly and numale-ish
>low sex drive
>balding

rotandrise said:
Deep voice, less fat storage,more muscle, high sex drive. Bodyhair part is bs. Blacks have almost no bodyhair yet they have higher T than other races on average.

Look at the difference between average white guy and the black guy. Blacks tend to be low inhib. They store less fat and they are more mascular.Even the black femoids fuck anything.

Body hair is mostly genes and DHT rather than T

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
nausea said:
go to your general practicioner
yea i know i can do that, but i mentioned that in my post, i get that ur claiming its bs to know if ur high or low test but it seems like plenty of incels here can tell if someone is or not? Or is it just coping until they get the real "diagnosis"?
you don't know shit
you and the other mentalists here

nausea said:
you don't know shit
you and the other mentalists here

do u even lift bro?

blackpill_incel said:
High T:

>Broad frame/thick joints
>Big neck and overall musculature without lifting
>Naturally low bf
>Aggressive and prone to anger
>High libido
>Generally good facial forward growth (unless you were a mouth breather as a child which made you deformed)
>Large Adams apple

Low T:
>Narrow frame
>Small musculature (ectomorphic)
>cowardly and numale-ish
>low sex drive
>balding

I have a large adam's apple, high libido and am prone to anger but I fit everything from your low T list except low sex drive.

blackpill_incel said:
you don't know what you are talking about, just stfu

FeminismsCancer said:
I have a large adam's apple, high libido and am prone to anger but I fit everything from your low T list except low sex drive.

Strange. Have you been tested?

nausea said:

I have a medical degree. I know exactly what is going on. You can stfu

blackpill_incel said:
Strange. Have you been tested?

No but I'm pretty sure I'm low T as I looked like a scrawny faggot when I was young.

FeminismsCancer said:
No but I'm pretty sure I'm low T as I looked like a scrawny faggot when I was young.

I did too till I hit puberty

nausea said:

Blacks on average have %15 higher T levels than whites. Most of them have no bodyhair.

settle down fellowcels, no need for fighting, we are all in this together ( LDAR MODE) embrace it

If you're asking this question then you're low T.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
settle down fellowcels, no need for fighting, we are all in this together ( LDAR MODE) embrace it
no fight, just clearing crap, but I already had the whole surgerycels against me so Idgaf anymore, go to your basic medic and ask him such questions or cuck yourself and die

Framecel222 said:
If you're asking this question then you're low T.

its over for me then

nausea said:
no fight, just clearing crap, but I already had the whole surgerycels against me so Idgaf anymore, go to your basic medic and ask him such questions or cuck yourself and die

wow fam why u so mean today

Incels have high free T from eating nutritious food and fapping, but low overall T from not exercising.