Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How do you think female incel websites speak about us men?

KenshiroFistsX

KenshiroFistsX

Recruit
★★★★★
It's an interesting thing to think about...

They call us "moids" lol

>female
>incel

>female
>incel
When I used to browse Reddit I saw people making fun of the "female incel" subreddit and the things they posted there still amazes me. They're obviously not trying to get a relationship they could if they wanted to easily.
Take a guess bro...
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Femcels don't exist. I'll create a Tinder profile using their ugliest photos, and they'll still get many matches. My Tinder account is invisible

They're stupid and act like men are incels because they're picky and go for Stacy. They call it the pinkpill. It seems like their definition of being femcel is not being able to get in a relationship with the guy they want instead of not being able to get sex. Most admit they could get sex and some aren't even virgins.

They're stupid and act like men are incels because they're picky and go for Stacy. They call it the pinkpill. It seems like their definition of being femcel is not being able to get in a relationship with the guy they want instead of not being able to get sex. Most admit they could get sex and some aren't even virgins.
They don't even know the definition of incel, smh.

They only recognize chads as being men, that's why they say they're "incels". Never mind the 100's of cucked soy orbiters they have who call them beautiful queenz all day.

They only recognize chads as being men, that's why they say they're "incels". Never mind the 100's of cucked soy orbiters they have who call them beautiful queenz all day.
Sad that they call themselves incels just because they can't get the specific chad they want.

Sad that they call themselves incels just because they can't get the specific chad they want.
They project on us that we only want stacys too, when it's them who are the hypergamous whores.

Femcels don't exist. I'll create a Tinder profile using their ugliest photos, and they'll still get many matches. My Tinder account is invisible
Just swap your gender with the FaceApp, and swim in matches.

these exist? i thought all it is was beckies complaining they couldnt get chad

Don't know, don't care, didn't wonder.

Plus, you're a greycel.

They just take our lingo. We are "moids". Our penises are "wursties". They stick with the terms Chad, Stacy, Becky, even "Billy betabuxx".

"Femcels" don't exist. When a foid says she's a "femcel", it means she won't settle for less than 9/10 gigachad.

The (now private) femcel subreddit is a group of obese black foids who are angry they can't lock down a white man.