Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you think looks commonly affect your job/ professional life?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★
I'm curious on what you guys would think/ feel/ know about looks affecting your life in the workplace especially.

im a cashier. I get looks of disgust from foids. The males treat me fine though.

being ugly makes you too depressed to be motivated

im not experiencing that shit for like year so idk to be honest, im not leaving my room

I never leave my room

Being ugly reduces chemistry with those around you hence diminishing your chance of functioning in a work place environment.

Being ugly reduces chemistry with those around you hence diminishing your chance of functioning in a work place environment.
Articulate this with a more specific situation with a job of some kind.

I want to become a NEET :feelscry:

regarding all aspects. not one aspect of working isn't shittier from being ugly

If you are good looking and very social.You can get by with doing less work and will earn more money.If you are ugly.You are expected to work hard and earn less money

It was hard for me to get a job, cause the female interviewers always were negative towards me. Only after getting a male interviewer i got a job.

It was hard for me to get a job, cause the female interviewers always were negative towards me. Only after getting a male interviewer i got a job.
what do you think they negatively assume about ugly men.

I ended up in a Call Center... The only Job where face doesn't matter at all.

being ugly effects every social interaction you have imho, including work, people don't like working with me, especially females
team working is a joke
best thing to do is get a job where you don't have to rely on others, be self sufficient
you will never have a successful career being ugly, to succeed at a high level is all about people skills

what do you think they negatively assume about ugly men.
I don't know what they assume. I just know that right after seeing me, they made up their minds, that they don't want to hire me. They wouldn't even have to see ma at the job, because we wouldn't be working at the same department. I think they subconsciously discriminate against ugly men without even thinkling about it. She probably thought she wasn't hiring me because i wasn't motivated enough, but he truth is that it was always my looks.

last job interview I had was with a female, immediately knew I wasn't getting the job. Doesn't matter if you're overqualified and it pays shit, if you're not a chad/normie it's over for you.

I got relegated to a small, isolated cubicle, which is fine, the less social interaction, the better

My autism affects my ability to get a job, since most jobs require confidence and good social skills. As of today, I have only had one summer job which was quite easy to get. I worked for minimum wage, but at least I don't had to pay any tax for that. However, most of my classmates have had more and better jobs than me, so they careermog me.

Bad looks and autism are as bad on the labor market as on the sexual market tbh.

Foids treat every evaluation of men as if they're auditioning prospective boyfriends, even in situations that have nothing to do with dating, like job interviews. Whether consciously or subconsciously, they'll auto-reject ugly guys for a job.

I've had four jobs so far in my life. Never been hired by a foid.