Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you want to die?

hes just zabbaleen posting as usual but yeah if you take it literally thatd be a pretty shit way to die
This went beyond zabbaleen posting. He was posted that he wanted to die that way.

I wnat a cute girl to hug me and shoot me in the head and then hold me while I black out and bleed out

It just seems fitting for a piece of trash like me...
That's what women want you to think about yourself. In actuality you are just a male that was born and grew up to be unattractive. It doesn't mean you deserve to die a painful death.

Cumming inside an attractive woman's vagina while squishing my face into her tits

Probably jumping out of a plane strapped with explosives. That or killing the pilot of said plane and flying it into a building or mountain or something

Ngl i want to die of a heart attack while nutting into a teenager
i read a story about a guy dying while having sex. Read it years ago and always wanted tHe same for me

anything other than using an explosive with shotgun shells in it for shrapnel is retarded

I want to die in my sleep

In an explosion or anything that goes fast and causes damage to others.