Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you wish to die via roping?

Shotgun in the mouth, probably

something quick and painless

Jumping into a freezing lake under ice.

no one gets the satisfaction of knowing what happened to him
Very based but also not gunna happen. I just reassure myself that i wont be able to care if I'm dead - the whole point really.
Xans and heroin for me though; not better way.

I'd like to die from state assisted euthanasia.

That's not likely to happen, I've flirted a lot with partial suspension hanging (strangulation) I'm pretty comfortable with that.

Also, have a bridge nearby although that's a bit dicey (possibly die from drowning instead of impact).

Getting some N would be nice too, I almost bought some a couple of years ago but didn't want to risk getting scammed out of my money.

Freezing to death would be absolutely excruciating, you have no idea what you’re talking about. I want to just shoot myself through the heart tbh, instant and no chance of becoming a vegetable.

Smothered between the thighs of a cute noodle.

Shotgun in the mouth, probably

something quick and painless
Should you aim through the roof of your mouth so that it hits your brain? What if you flinch and miss?

I'll just ductape my breathing passages. After death, the body is useless to me. They can bury me however they want.

If it was America i eould say with a gun after having gone ER( probably too coward for that anyway). Probably i would jump off the high crane that's right in front of my apartment complex

Helium, exit bag, etc. Surefire way that's also not painful and can't leave me crippled if I fuck up.

Shotgun blast to the head. I remember watching the video of the teenage boy with a shotgun blowing his head off in an r9k thread, and it seems like a good way to go. Little to no agony, all of the pain is gone. However I live in a cuck state where it’s a 30 step process to buy a gun. I’m thinking about just using explosives, shoving them into my mouth and going out like that. I turn 22 in March, I don’t really think I want to see 23, or 25 especially.
Should you aim through the roof of your mouth so that it hits your brain? What if you flinch and miss?
You’ll have to deepthroat the barrel I’d imagine. How did Kurt Cobain do it?

Last edited: