Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you wish to die via roping?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Personally I want to go to a far off, isolated frozen place. Find a little igloo or cabin, curl up into a sleeping bag then freeze to death. I want my body to never be found.

I think that it's only fitting that an incel choose the way he dies and does it far away from civilization, so no one gets the satisfaction of knowing what happened to him.

There's nothing more cucked than letting society choose how and where you die, and where you are buried or cremated.

How painful is freezing to death?

Tbh I'd probably spend all my money in a nice hotel ordering room service and watching shit I like in comfort, and then get drunk one night and "fall" off the roof.

Get euthanasia drugs

Must be painful to freeze to death jfl.

My go-to option will always be a shotgun.

I want to die with a driver licence and within my own car. But most likely, that will not happen. So, I will also follow your footsteps and die in a place where I cannot be found. I have to do it since if I die normaly people will notice that I died without having a driver licence or anything else, therefore they would correctly assume that I killed myself because I had no driver licence.

First I'll burn my subhuman face and make myself unrecognizable and then kill myself. Probably then people will think that I was normie. If I die with this ugly ass face, then people won't even hold a funeral for me. They'll leave my body to rot near a dumpster.

Last edited:
It seems easy to just not eat or drink for 2 days and then go into the forest of desert and die of dehydration. It sounds a bit harsh but there is an almost zero chance of failing and becoming retarded, you can change your mind at any point, great deniability option, Ive been very dehydrated and close to fainting from it and its not that bad.

Im gonna go to grand central terminal in nyc, find a good rafter or pipe and hang my rope. Gonna get a chair, stand on it, wrap the rope around my neck, and yell “LET ‘ER RIP BOYS” and hop off, hopefully with a loud crack if my neck breaks. Ill make sure to wear something sharp. Even though everyone will be disgusted by my death ill have a cool outfit for the photo and a cool story for when they publish my obituary in the paper or online.

I would pour petrol on myself, set myself on fire and throw myself off a cliff

Last edited:
In a realistic scenario, I will hang myself deep inside a forest.

Euthanasia is the best way out.

Blow my brains out, so whoever finds has to see a gross scene.

Hmm, i think i would like to die high.
Must be painful to freeze to death jfl.

My go-to option will always be a shotgun.

Based ksgcel.

I always wondered what it would be like to fall off a cliff. That rush of adrenaline must be crazy, plus the cool scenery bro.

If it was by roping, I'd go on a bike trail early morning. See some nice scenery and hang myself. The idea seems comforting.

Last edited:
I'm opting for a common, widely available, cheap oxygen-scrubbing salt. I'd prefer to do it out in nature in the early morning to give myself enough time before dark, but I'll likely end up doing it in a hotel room. Thankfully, I'm mobile and can get to anywhere in the continental US within a couple of days. How anyone can seriously argue suicide is NOT a solution for those our culture despises AND can shut out of employment, housing, legal access... is beyond me. But at least we can still leave.

Heroine overdose or carbon monoxide

First, take poison.
Then jump from a tall bridge.
Midair, I'll shoot myself in the head.
I'll hit the water which is like hitting the ground at this speed.
If I'm not already dead at this point, I'll drown to my death
full

Die in wilderness somewhere via wild animal, if anyone finds out , it looks better

How painful is freezing to death?

Tbh I'd probably spend all my money in a nice hotel ordering room service and watching shit I like in comfort, and then get drunk one night and "fall" off the roof.

jumping is the way I want to go too Just make sure the roof is high enough.

Put a rope on my neck, attach it to the backseat of a car and drive with full speed against a wall.
I will literally get beheaded lol :feelsPop:

idk man i used to have grand plans of going to great lengths to make it look like an accident or something, now i want to get it over with asap if i do it

paracetamol comes to mind but i hear its painful af, i dont know of any other method though, i have no access to guns, dont live in a high rise building, idk i feel like every other method could fail

Personally I want to go to a far off, isolated frozen place. Find a little igloo or cabin, curl up into a sleeping bag then freeze to death. I want my body to never be found.

I think that it's only fitting that an incel choose the way he dies and does it far away from civilization, so no one gets the satisfaction of knowing what happened to him.

There's nothing more cucked than letting society choose how and where you die, and where you are buried or cremated.
I would get a bunch of pills and liquor, take them all and OD, probably the best way to go ngl

I don't like roping tbh i prefer a bullet in my head

I dont think there is a good suicide method except death by gun. It will most likely be painless and instant.
I would die far away from home so my family dont see my exploded face, its not a pretty sight.

I'm gonna eat rice in a distant land

With a gun in my hand and surrounded by cops and dead bodies

I would kill my enemies with a gun, then shoot myself in the head. If I’m gonna go out I’d might as well go out fighting. It would also let people know who was responsible for my pain.

Ur all nuts. What's best is to bring whatever goddamn weapon you can under your belt and starts wrecking havoc on the jews, normies or whoever the fuck ruined ur fuckin life. Then, when you have the cops all over you just detonate a thousand grenades dying as a hERo.

Funny cuz I once planned on committing sewer side by doing something similar. Heading up to the mountains during winter and freeze in my car or just sit in the snow. Don’t wanna be eaten alive by bears and shit though. Not sure if talking this explicitly about it is against the rules or not.

I'd like to stab myself. Something like this bitch does.