Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do your parents cope with your subhuman status?

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
I asked my parents if I have always had one eyelid lower than the other, and my mom said yes. Then my father went on this rant about how it didn't matter, everyone has assymmetry, maybe an arm longer than the other, and mom said her left boob is bigger than her right boob, etc. It could have been amusing if it wasn't infuriating because they were full of shit. Chad doesn't have asymmetry.

my parents behave like I'm a mongoloid
the less we talk the better I am

My parents just ignore it like nothing's wrong. I prefer it this way since I don't want to hear lectures from boomer trash now or ever.

my dad lies and says my acne scars don't look bad. I told him "it doesn't matter what you think, it matters what girls think, and they don't want me". he was speechless

Then my father went on this rant about how it didn't matter, everyone has assymmetry, maybe an arm longer than the other, and mom said her left boob is bigger than her right boob, etc. It could have been amusing if it wasn't infuriating because they were full of shit.
You're parents are bluepilled and gigacoping. Having a lazy eye is brutal.

Virtual Reality and antidepressants

Mom is dead and dad doesn't care that much.

Posting to see what my new Avi looks like

My parents are accepting. They know there is no hope for my situation (see rank).

My parents just ignore it like nothing's wrong. I prefer it this way since I don't want to hear lectures from boomer trash now or ever.

Basically this as well

They just tell me to kms