Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How does David Schwimmer cope?

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
nrm_1419089381-david_schwimmer.jpg

david_schwimmer_2010_06_20.jpg

1200px-_David_Schwimmer_2011.jpg

I can't fucking look at him. The long midface, the recessed chin, the recessed everything. A perfect exmaple of a what a man who is invisible to women looks like. Out of all the Friends cast, he is the most subhuman one. The other one is Chandler of course.

Looks like a textbook long midfaced betabux. He has a stable job, good earning. There's not much he should worry about. While you made this post about him he most likely got a blowjob by some Stacie.

Homosapicuckus said:
Looks like a textbook long midfaced betabux. He has a stable job, good earning. There's not much he should worry about. While you made this post about him he most likely got a blowjob by some Stacie.

No stacy in real life likes him

>implying blackpill applies to jews

incelman said:
No stacy in real life likes him

They don't like him but they love his money.

hehe xd said:
>implying blackpill applies to jews

It's like jews are immune to lookism

incelman said:
It's like jews are immune to lookism

Jews are immune to everything, buddy boyo. If you so much as even talk about Jewish people, you are branded an anti-semite.

They got us goys hook, line and sinker.

AscendedNormie said:
Jews are immune to everything, buddy boyo. If you so much as even talk about Jewish people, you are branded an anti-semite.

JFL at not being jewish in 2018

AscendedNormie said:

>Jews are immune to everything, buddy boyo.

except for Zyklon B

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
>Jews are immune to everything, buddy boyo.

except for Zyklon B

Are you going to leave us with a goodbye thread?

Safe travels boyo.

AscendedNormie said:
Are you going to leave us with a goodbye thread?

Safe travels boyo.

yes tune in tomorrow (my final day)

He probably copes with all that money he has, KEK. Plus he's white and tall, so he can score an attractive white foid, I'm sure.

Sub8Hate said:
He probably copes with all that money he has, KEK. Plus he's white and tall, so he can score an attractive white foid, I'm sure.

He is not human

By remembering the time Brad Pitt was on the show, he's able to live life vicariously through him.