Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How does IT explain the 'coincidence' that 'looks don't matter' yet everyone on here happens to be in unattractive/ugly af

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
NPCS NPCS NPCS NPCS STAR WARD STAR WARS STAR WARS!!!!!!!!! INFINITY WAR INFINITY WAR MSRVEL MARVEL MARVEL!!!!! I THINK WHAT IM TOLD TO THINK I DONT DESERVE A CONSCIOUSNESS BUT I BARELY EVEN HAVE ONE IN THE FIRST PLACE CUZ IM AN NPC

IT is already full of users who are blackpilled. They use ugly people in their memes to represent incels.
They know we are right and that makes them hate us even more.
They put all this effort to hate us but year after year there are more and more incels
full

i'm 6'5 male model with a 9 inch cock, but women don't want me because i give off misogynistic vibes

If IT accepts the truth, they lose. And they can’t let themselves lose.

I have a toxic personality because of the stuff I say on the internet

IT cares about hating ugly males, that’s it.

They actually claim a lot of us aren't ugly

They will claim that we are not ugly, that we are "at least average" and that we need therapy because we are suffering from some kind of mental illness. Typical deluded cucks, those IT bunch.