Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How does it feel do have white skin?

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Rly excited about this. Do you have any special talents or skills what we (ethnics) dont have? it must feel really good to be the last survivors of the master RACE from the holy atlantis

White skin has some negatives like having to wear sunscreen when going to the beach, white skin get skin burn since they don't have melanin.

We have the ability to turn asian femoids into moths with the brightness of our skin

You have white skin bro. You're just not Germanic. Turks are Europeans too if you live on the European side.

Tenor 4

You have white skin bro. You're just not Germanic. Turks are Europeans too if you live on the European side.

i guess i look just a bit off white clean shaven. Do you rly think that i look white even with a beard lmao

I’ve always wondered what it’s like to be white. It must feel like winning the lottery

Useless if you're ugly.

I wouldn't trade being white for anything ever.

Useless if you're ugly.

ugly in this forum is like 5/10 for the most of the people if i take i look at some users who claim to be ugly tbh

i have white skin but im not white

Having red hair is a death sentence

Having red hair is a death sentence
Goodness, ikr, I had a narrow escape as my mum is a ginger. I don't understand how there are men who like ginger women, they are at high risk to have a ginger incel son. If I had been a ginger I'd have roped in 1993 itself. The ginger gene should be purged from the gene pool together with other incel guaranteeing traits.

White people always have soft skin tbh. My black skin is like leather

Believing in white privilege = below 80 IQ

What's the point of being a dumb racist on a forum about how you can't control the way you were born?

How does it feel? I don't feel shit, I'm still a poverty-ridden 20 year old KHHV with zero fucking friends. What am I supposed to do, admire my skin?

i guess i look just a bit off white clean shaven. Do you rly think that i look white even with a beard lmao
Yeah bro of course. Turks are white.

Believing in white privilege = below 80 IQ

What's the point of being a dumb racist on a forum about how you can't control the way you were born?

It seems like you are too stupid to get the sarcastic exageration you dumb braincel

It seems like you are too stupid to get the sarcastic exageration you dumb braincel

Your "exageration" was retarded, you sad bullshitter

Btw. I was only talking about anti-white racism in this thread

Nothing really surprising tbh.