Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How does it feel not being able to open up about your problems (being an incel)?

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
whenever we, as incels, try to open up about feeling lonely and unlovable, all we get is shitty advice like it's your personality/improve yourself (aka "you're unworthy"). That or they'll pretend it isn't an issue. nobody sympathises with us. it just makes us look pathetic and weird. because of this we are forced to bottle up all of our pain. I can use this forum to vent my pain but it's not the same. im just sat at a computer screen.

perhaps it doesn't matter...even if society acknowledged our pain, it won't solve our problems anyway.

It sucks. I just wish I had someone that cared.
My parents care about my sadness but they don’t understand. They’re bluepilled.

Last edited:
Get help. Reach out. Pay a therapist to listen to you and pretend to care bro.

It's always our fault, never theirs

I tried that. I was told i cant expect someone to love me if i dont love myself. they dont really give a shit. they probably think inceldom isnt a real issue - not compared to something like rape victims, even though id rather get raped than be incel.

i know ur being sarcastic but i had to respond lol

women are hypergamous. it kinda is their fault.
We can’t choose who we’re attracted to. I wouldn’t want to be with someone who wasn’t attracted to me. Which is why I am opposed to arranged marriage.

Seeing all these fucking SJWs fighting for BLM and wearing their dumbfuck pink hats year in year out, while ignoring not just us but old people, disabled people and homeless people is infuriating.

We can’t choose who we’re attracted to. I wouldn’t want to be with someone who wasn’t attracted to me. Which is why I am opposed to arranged marriage.
they probably would be attracted to you if they looked past their damn ego and stopped viewing 80% of men as 'unworthy' of their golden vagina, and actually set realistic standards.
Seeing all these fucking SJWs fighting for BLM and wearing their dumbfuck pink hats year in year out, while ignoring not just us but old people, disabled people and homeless people is infuriating.
homeless people are mostly men. that's a triumph for them, smashing the patriarchy.

they probably would be attracted to you if they looked past their damn ego and stopped viewing 80% of men as 'unworthy' of their golden vagina, and actually set realistic standards.
I don’t think so, man. It’s a biology thing. I don’t think women are capable of finding a short, unattractive dude hot.

I tried that. I was told i cant expect someone to love me if i dont love myself. they dont really give a shit. they probably think inceldom isnt a real issue - not compared to something like rape victims, even though id rather get raped than be incel.

i know ur being sarcastic but i had to respond lol
Inceldom is just one of those things you cant really talk about with normal people. You cant expect most people to relate or even care.

Inceldom is just one of those things you cant really talk about with normal people. You cant expect most people to relate or even care.
Because most people aren’t kissless virgins by the time they’re in their 20s.

women are hypergamous. it kinda is their fault.
It's mostly the fault of simps and cucks for even giving them this opportunity in the first place. They need to be burned and skinned alive.

Like I'm boiling inside. :feelsbadman:

Why would I want to open up about my problems? :feelsugh:

It feels good knowing that literally no one gives a shit

I don’t think so, man. It’s a biology thing. I don’t think women are capable of finding a short, unattractive dude hot.
social media and gynocentrism made it a lot worse. it's made women more narcissistic than ever. sure, they wont find a short ugly dude attractive. however, it's not just short, ugly dudes that are being left out. even average looking guys struggle due to womens unnaturally inflated standards.

social media and gynocentrism made it a lot worse. it's made women more narcissistic than ever. sure, they wont find a short ugly dude attractive. however, it's not just short, ugly dudes that are being left out. even average looking guys struggle due to womens unnaturally inflated standards.
I just don’t think a woman would be happy with an ugly guy even if every single Chad on earth died.

This
Why would I want to open up about my problems? :feelsugh:
Seriously, don't you feel a little emasculated showing you weaknesses in front of other humans? They're not gonna solve your problems so what's the point?
id rather get raped than be incel.
Really nigga

This

Seriously, don't you feel a little emasculated showing you weaknesses in front of other humans? They're not gonna solve your problems so what's the point?

I’m not looking for them to solve my problems. Just that they care about me and that I don’t have to go through this shit alone. This is why men kill themselves at such a high rate.

Its really depressing. Normies cant process the fact that its impossible for someone to not find a partner or the blackpill overall.

I've legit been asked if im gay because I havent been in a relationship or had sex... Fucking assholes.

I’m not looking for them to solve my problems. Just that they care about me and that I don’t have to go through this shit alone. This is why men kill themselves at such a high rate.
No one gives a shit about each other. If they do, they're actually virtue signaling or they see you as an extension of themselves at best (your relatives) and men aren't supposed to "open up" that shit is bullshit, you never feel good when you open up cuz your a man, men are supposed to be strong or at least fake strength, if you show weakness your putting yourself in a compromising position and your subconscious never feels good about that.
There comes a point in life where you have to accept the cruel nature of this world and either cope with it or rope, there's no other way man.

No one gives a shit about each other. If they do, they're actually virtue signaling or they see you as an extension of themselves at best (your relatives) and men aren't supposed to "open up" that shit is bullshit, you never feel good when you open up cuz your a man, men are supposed to be strong or at least fake strength, if you show weakness your putting yourself in a compromising position and your subconscious never feels good about that.
There comes a point in life where you have to accept the cruel nature of this world and either cope with it or rope, there's no other way man.
Keeping my feelings inside makes me feel even worse. I wish I had someone to talk to rather than me sitting in my own shit (aka my thoughts). I do think people care for each other but I don’t think I’m good enough to get that care.

This

Yep, that's why you should never do it. Showing vulnerability to normies and especially foids is social suicide. Everything we do is already viewed in a negative light so imagine how normies would see us if we opened up to them.

Emotions should be left for your brocels if you have any. Believe it or not but if you have a good guy friend will support you emotionally better then any foid can. He won't stop being friends with you and snitch to all his other friends as a foid would.

JFL if you think a therapist cares for you for any reason other than getting paid

Yep, that's why you should never do it. Showing vulnerability to normies and especially foids is social suicide. Everything we do is already viewed in a negative light so imagine how normies would see us if we opened up to them.

Emotions should be left for your brocels if you have any. Believe it or not but if you have a good guy friend will support you emotionally better then any foid can. He won't stop being friends with you and snitch to all his other friends as a foid would.
This is why I hate being a man. Being a non-Chad man sucks.

It sucks but no one really cares about a low tier male's problems. "Just man up bro", "Just be positive dude", "Just talk to people bro".
A foid cries and bunch of simps and other foids will come to console her. A sub 6 male rants and......crickets

feels fucking terrible, like a plane which is flying but has nowhere to land.

This might work on the internet but I wouldn't try it irl. It's still too risky

As an oldcel, i don't have any problems to open up about. Most of my friends are married to or divorced from old women. I don't envy them. There's a threshold you pass in life after which, as a man, not having a woman is an advantage. This is why no one here should ever rope.

Normies have problems too just not loneliness or being unlovable at least not to the extent we have them. The truth is nobody gives a shit about anyone. The useless platitudes and shitty advice is the max amount of help youll get from a normie. Any more than that and youd be asking them to sympathize with a reality theyve never known

whenever we, as incels, try to open up about feeling lonely and unlovable, all we get is shitty advice like it's your personality/improve yourself (aka "you're unworthy"). That or they'll pretend it isn't an issue. nobody sympathises with us. it just makes us look pathetic and weird. because of this we are forced to bottle up all of our pain. I can use this forum to vent my pain but it's not the same. im just sat at a computer screen.

perhaps it doesn't matter...even if society acknowledged our pain, it won't solve our problems anyway.
I don’t really care since I vent on here often. If media chose to acknowledge us they would most likely affiliate us with LGBTQ and include normies. They can’t objectively see us as sad ugly virgins with no future relationships, it’s either the fag left or were “white nazi supremacists” right

*unless the 'other' happens to have been born with a vagina.
Yeah, but don't forget men care about them cuz they wanna mate/not die alone/affection/n shit like that. That's why most chads don't care about women. There are always selfish reasons behind any kind of "love/friendship" deep down people only care about themselves

Yeah, but don't forget men care about them cuz they wanna mate/not die alone/affection/n shit like that. That's why most chads don't care about women. There are always selfish reasons behind any kind of "love/friendship" deep down people only care about themselves
it's in men's nature to protect and provide for women. it's how we evolved. men have always been the disposable sex. that's why the bluepill is so effective.

As an oldcel, i don't have any problems to open up about. Most of my friends are married to or divorced from old women. I don't envy them. There's a threshold you pass in life after which, as a man, not having a woman is an advantage. This is why no one here should ever rope.
i envy them. at least they've achieved something to look back on

I vent a lot on Insta groups with Online friends. They respect me and I blackpill them very well. But still I just vent, I rarely talk about my life problems to get help as they can't really help me.

I can use this forum to vent my pain but it's not the same. im just sat at a computer screen.
JFL if you think a therapist cares for you for any reason other than getting paid
My parents care about my sadness but they don’t understand. They’re bluepilled.
My parents dont even do that
it's in men's nature to protect and provide for women. it's how we evolved. men have always been the disposable sex. that's why the bluepill is so effective.
and it is nature foids submiting to men in any society and that is not happening

Last edited: