Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How does it feel when your father's friend introduces his chad son to your father in front of you?

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
I feel really ashamed and embarrassing and sometimes I think what an useless shit to my parents I am when my dad's friend introduces his chad son, who does not only mog you brutally but also makes you realise what a big embarrassing failure you are to your family.

I don't have a father, it's over

something really specific that never happened

something really specific that never happened
Happens a lot me. My father has many friends and a good number of them has at least chadlite sons if not chad. When they introduce or bring their sons with them, it is a big fuckin moment of embarrassment to me. Although my father never said anything to me in this regard, his face tells the story.

Yeah, I have 3 stepbrothers who are all 6'2+ with big frames and good faces and then there's me

Yeah, I have 3 stepbrothers who are all 6'2+ with big frames and good faces and then there's me
Do they feel a bit ashamed or when they go out and you are told to join them? My siblings used to be ashamed of me back in the school that they never told anyone I am their brother.

Last edited:
Do they feel a bit ashamed or when they go out and you are told to join them? My siblings used to be ashamed of my back in the school that they never told anyone I am their brother.
I don't go out with them or anything the mogging is too painful

Over for introducecels

My parents are socially retarded so it didn't happen.

That's why I will never go to family gatherings ever again

Have you ever been in such situation before?
I have started to refuse to get introduced to people. Fuck them.
If they ever talk to me, all they talk is how they need me in their work or some shit.
I am never human to them

Don't say that bro. You're a result of your parents' combined genetics. It's their fault that you are what you are.

My parents are socially retarded so it didn't happen.
:(

That's why I will never go to family gatherings ever again
High IQ. Best way to dodge the bullet.

I have started to refuse to get introduced to people. Fuck them.
If they ever talk to me, all they talk is how they need me in their work or some shit.
I am never human to them
Pretty much similar here man.

Don't say that bro. You're a result of your parents' combined genetics. It's their fault that you are what you are.
True bro but genetics is also not in their hands and no parents want their kid to be awful. They both are good looking and my siblings are also good looking except me.

Look at him he is a super attractive chad hanging that big penis in front of everyone , and even your mother ,your sister ... will lust for him , while you are a low T , subhuman that can be raped by that chad along with his family without being able t resist . Who's to blame ? Who's fault ? What to do about it ?

Or when they introduce much taller than you (16) 13 yo stacy daughter who looks at you with unmasked disgust.

Father left me 3 years ago

Or when they introduce much taller than you (16) 13 yo stacy daughter who looks at you with unmasked disgust.
Never got introduced to a girl taller than me but did got introduced to a very beautiful foid who looked at me as if I am some different ugly species.

Last edited:
like a loser that i know i am

i had situation like that and i felt really shitty

My older brother is Chad with 5 kids with 4 legit Stacy's, the lowest is probably 8/10. He still brags to me about having affairs on his wife. Owns his own house and has a mid 6-figure salary. My younger sister is 22 and a typical, dumb money grabbing blonde Stacy riding the Cock CarosaI. I joined her Instagram once, big mistake. I nearly tore my eyes out with the degenerecy, I posted a pic on here that was on there back along and just lol at it getting deleted and me getting warned for "female worship".

Then there is me, the middle kid that is a homeless, unemployable, dying alcoholic :feelskek: :feelsgah:

My parents don't have real friends, we've got that in common. My mother does keep comparing me to Chadlite cousins of mine though.

Bro. That's harsh. Ive a sister either side of me. They both mog me but I'd hate to have a brother that competes, mogs me to death. Unless he was also a mutant. I could live with that.

My older brother is Chad with 5 kids with 4 legit Stacy's, the lowest is probably 8/10. He still brags to me about having affairs on his wife. Owns his own house and has a mid 6-figure salary. My younger sister is 22 and a typical, dumb money grabbing blonde Stacy riding the Cock CarosaI. I joined her Instagram once, big mistake. I nearly tore my eyes out with the degenerecy, I posted a pic on here that was on there back along and just lol at it getting deleted and me getting warned for "female worship".

Then there is me, the middle kid that is a homeless, unemployable, dying alcoholic :feelskek: :feelsgah:
Brutalpill. How do you manage to cope with all that? Maybe one day, the alcohol liberates you from this disease called life.

My parents don't have real friends, we've got that in common. My mother does keep comparing me to Chadlite cousins of mine though.
Mogging by relative is harsher than mogging by non relatives.

My father used to make me fight his friends kids. They would literally brag about who can beat who and make us fight in front of them for their entertainment

My father used to make me fight his friends kids. They would literally brag about who can beat who and make us fight in front of them for their entertainment
Did you beat them well or was it reverse?

I wonder if my parents would like me more if I was more gl

What was your worst mogging moment by relatives so far?
When one of my cousins who does not exercise and spends all his time playing video-games inside ended up growing taller than me. Fucking everything is determined by genetics.

I wonder if my parents would like me more if I was more gl
Obviously. Parents are subtly lookist too.

When one of my cousins who does not exercise and spends all his time playing video-games inside ended up growing taller than me. Fucking everything is determined by genetics.
Genetics. Some it blesses while some it curses. Unfortunately, for us, it is the latter.

Brutalpill. How do you manage to cope with all that? Maybe one day, the alcohol liberates you from this disease called life

It will, chronic pancreatitis, liver cirriosis and alcoholic cardiomyopathy are the gifts I've gained from alcolholism. One of those are gonna finish me off before long. Basically I hardly see any of my family, I'm talking years, apart from my mum who kicked me out but is still cool to me with love, and money and always having my back no matter how much of a wreckhead I am. So I cope pretty good tbh, and alcohol is key :yes::dab:

It will, chronic pancreatitis, liver cirriosis and alcoholic cardiomyopathy are the gifts I've gained from alcolholism. One of those are gonna finish me off before long. Basically I hardly see any of my family, I'm talking years, apart from my mum who kicked me out but is still cool to me with love, and money and always having my back no matter how much of a wreckhead I am. So I cope pretty good tbh, and alcohol is key :yes::dab:
Life is pretty nasty to you and us. Liberation to life is our true aim but sadly, we can't achieve it quickly and easily for some reasons.

I telepathcally tell him that he's a blue pilled retard for allowing a genetically superior specimen to even be near me, insulting both his and my genetics...

My parents just tolerate me at this point.

Doesn't happen

never happened to me

Fucking LOL. If not larp, idk how you havent roped
Did your parents kick you out? Wym you homeless, how old are you dude
Is your stacy sister good at goldigging at least?

Fucking LOL. If not larp, idk how you havent roped
Did your parents kick you out? Wym you homeless, how old are you dude
Is your stacy sister good at goldigging at least?
My mum had enough of watching me kill myself with booze, which I understand. She's cool though. 36 and no she isn't, she usually ends up with broke ass idiots. She's a crap thief as well, always gets caught. Naturally I don't get invited to family events as I'm a huge embarressment. My brother invited me to his wedding last year, first thing I've been invited to for about 10 years, never bothered going

Last edited:
My mum had enough of watching me kill myself with booze, which I understand. She's cool though. 36 and no she isn't, she usually ends up with broke ass idiots. She's a crap thief as well, always gets caught. Naturally I don't get invited to family events as I'm a huge embarressment. My brother invited me to his wedding last year, first thing I've been invited to for about 10 years, never bothered going
Is your brother rich too? I hope not, such ragefuel, he has a wife that he cheats on..
Dont tell me his wife's a stacy..
Are your sister struggling financially? She sound like such a loser, stealing and all, jeez.
So where you living rn?
Sucks man, some incels here says it gets better in their 30s, I guess not..
Well there goes my cope :feelshaha: :feelsbadman:

How you can be so different from your chad brother and your stacy sister? Different father?

How you can be so different from your chad brother and your stacy sister? Different father?
Genetics can make anything possible. Not surprised at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back