Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How does it feel when your father's friend introduces his chad son to your father in front of you?

Is your brother rich too? I hope not, such ragefuel, he has a wife that he cheats on..
Dont tell me his wife's a stacy..
Are your sister struggling financially? She sound like such a loser, stealing and all, jeez.
So where you living rn?
Sucks man, some incels here says it gets better in their 30s, I guess not..
Well there goes my cope :feelshaha: :feelsbadman:
Yeah, he makes a middle 6 figure salary. His wife is looks like Missy from Bill and Ted, so yeah a Stacy. She is as thick as 2 short planks but doesn't matter because she has a hole and is a Stacy. I'm currently dossing in the ktchen of a crackden, I made a couple of threads about it with pics a while back. Alcohol gets me through.
How you can be so different from your chad brother and your stacy sister? Different father?
Nah, we all have the same bully asshole as a dad. My mum must have fucked some Incel milkman and had me lol.

I'm currently dossing in the ktchen of a crackden, I made a couple of threads about it with pics a while back.
your mom didnt give enough to rent a shitty apt?
sorry man..
So? It hasnt been easier in your 30s huh. :feelsbadman: :feelsautistic::feelsgah:
What bullshit how come your rich brother / family cant even give you enough to cover rent

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back