Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How does one deal with girlfriend's guy "friends"?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
Whores should know that once their guy friend gets a girlfriend they stop texting them it is as if he had never existed :feels:.

Do you give her an ultimatum that if you speak with other guys, go out to meet guy friends you will dump her? (chad, hightier-normie only)
Do you accept her guy friends?
Do you tell her to delete pictures of her ex?
Do you tell her to delete her socials?
What the fuck do you do, when you know that you are replaceable in a heartbeat?

Fuck they get so much validation, attention you can't do shit you have to accept that your girlfriend will have guy friends.

inb4 fix your personality, it's not her fault she has more guy friends than girl friends, guys are more understanding, better listeners :soy:
https://www.reddit.com/r/survivinginfidelity/
https://www.reddit.com/r/DeadBedrooms/
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/

Christmas cuckold - Meme by mtg0897 :) Memedroid

You command her to cease all contact. If that fails you leave her.

Simple

Even chads like Jake Paul hate when their girlfriends have guy friends because they know that there is always a bigger/better chad out there. The best approach is to just gradually cut off the foid's friendship with other guys(they were probably orbiters anyway).

I suppose you give the ultimatum and deal with the consequences.

All foids have a line for her backup men. So if you commit this is your burden. A sane man would never promote her above fuck buddy.

Do you give her an ultimatum that if you speak with other guys, go out to meet guy friends you will dump her? (chad, hightier-normie only)
I will dump her if she goes out with a guy/guys.

Do you accept her guy friends?
If she doesn't go out with them, yes.

Do you tell her to delete pictures of her ex?
Dumped if she even keeps those.

Do you tell her to delete her socials?
Interesting. I would have said no but a few Chads I was acquaintances with believed that the girl they eventually settle with shouldn't have socials. They themselves would just go on Instagram, send a few messages and then pump and dump. So they knew how easy it was. I never knew it was that easy until I met those guys.

What the fuck do you do, when you know that you are replaceable in a heartbeat?
Better be incel than a cuck.

And people wonder why open and poly shit is the norm.

There will always be somebody on the back burner, once you break she’ll be riding his cock in five minutes while you sit around and get drunk at bars for months

Hahaha as if that will ever happen

Have your on girl friends to take your mind of things

Why the fuck is this posted in ID discussion? Fkin bluecels these days
I suppose you give the ultimatum and deal with the consequences.

All foids have a line for her backup men. So if you commit this is your burden. A sane man would never promote her above fuck buddy.
Sounds like mgtow cope. None of us can get fuck buddies, most of us cant even get a roastie to betabux

One of nature's mysteries.