Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How does one enjoy life as a subhuman?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
When I glance at inceltear profiles and those who mock us, I cannot help but feel a slight sense of amusement. It is not uncommon to discover the vitriol and virtues thrown our way tend to come from those who are, well, unfortunate looking themselves. Many are just plain ugly if I am being 'tbh' about it. What is even more fascinating isn't just the fact that they're ugly, but also their ability to cope with their ugliness. They don't seem at all bothered over how ugly they are. Some even tell themselves that they are beautiful. Obviously, I cannot do this. My mind simply does not operate this way. Whenever I decide to leave the confines of my cell, I am bombarded with tension and sexual competition. I am very aware of my attraction to females, the men whom I am in competition with, their frame, size, aesthetics. I cannot help but compare myself. I cannot help but observe how women behave around different types of males. They are sweet and gregarious to one stranger, yet ice cold and rude to another, and the biggest cause for this disparity always appeared to be over looks.

I see this all the time. Ugly men who simply go about their miserable lives quietly into the night or are fiercely jestermaxxing. How do people cope with their subhumanity?

You don't take shit personally and eat blue-pills like they're cheeseburgers. Pretty much it.

My important copes that bring me genuine joy in this shit fuck world.

• Going to the cigar lounge. Lots of affluent Gen Xers who are far more blackpilled than they realize. These are the only people outside of my immediate family who consistently treat me like I’m worth something.
  • Smoking cigarettes. Just boosts my ego, because I think smoking cigs looks dope as fuck.
  • Long drives. Driving let’s me calm down, and I really enjoy it.
  • Listening to albums. Can apply during long drives or on my nice speakers in my dorm room when my roommates aren’t home. Finding great albums I didn’t know about just makes me feel amazing.

• Going to the cigar lounge. Lots of affluent Gen Xers who are far more blackpilled than they realize. These are the only people outside of my immediate family who consistently treat me like I’m worth something.
Didn't even know this was a thing. I need to try this tbh.

Long drives. Driving let’s me calm down, and I really enjoy it.
I do this. Great cope. :feelsokman:

Bluepills make you ignore reality, we can't do this anymore, since we were exposed to the balckpill we can't cope anymore, all we see is the strings of society tied up by looks and status, we know the truth and there is no turning back.

Most of them have an extremely low iq so they don't realize their situation

Didn't even know this was a thing. I need to try this tbh.

Do it. They’re all between 35 and 75 (mostly between 40 and 55) who don’t really care for their wives or kids. They don’t ask anything of you, either, you’re just another guy who likes cigars, not some subhuman. It’s just a group of vaguely misogynist, middle-aged men smoking cigars, gambling lots of money (at poker in the back room or on sports betting), and watching sports.

It’s absolutely my favorite place, without question. I feel legitimately amazing when I’m in there. For an hour or two, I’m not treated like I’m nothing, I get to just be “one of the guys”, to feel like I’m almost a normal person. I’m there as often as I can afford to be, but cigars are fucking expensive, which is the only drawback to this cope.

It is impossible if you have a decent IQ. Every single situation out of your home will remember your reality, and it will expose how fragile you are

When I glance at inceltear profiles and those who mock us, I cannot help but feel a slight sense of amusement. It is not uncommon to discover the vitriol and virtues thrown our way tend to come from those who are, well, unfortunate looking themselves. Many are just plain ugly if I am being 'tbh' about it. What is even more fascinating isn't just the fact that they're ugly, but also their ability to cope with their ugliness. They don't seem at all bothered over how ugly they are. Some even tell themselves that they are beautiful. Obviously, I cannot do this. My mind simply does not operate this way. Whenever I decide to leave the confines of my cell, I am bombarded with tension and sexual competition. I am very aware of my attraction to females, the men whom I am in competition with, their frame, size, aesthetics. I cannot help but compare myself. I cannot help but observe how women behave around different types of males. They are sweet and gregarious to one stranger, yet ice cold and rude to another, and the biggest cause for this disparity always appeared to be over looks.

I see this all the time. Ugly men who simply go about their miserable lives quietly into the night or are fiercely jestermaxxing. How do people cope with their subhumanity?
The thing is it typically takes a particular event to make u realise you are subhuman, and those Cucktears guys have never experienced the event.
We are all high IQ here, but I'm sure 99% of is are not smart enough to realise the blackpill on our own, until something really clear happened.
I lived the first 35 years of my life in the matrix till I met a foid who basically told me how it is, and that's why I'm rotting here with you guys.
There probably are some cucktear converts here, just that they are too ashamed to admit it

You gotta find your copes. If it's the thing that you look forward to doing, then it's a solid cope. It serves as a stress reliever and motivator. If you have expensive copes, for example, then it motivates you to make more money, which obviously has a positive net benefit to your life in other areas. If you're into something like MMA, then it motivates you to get/stay in shape, which has the obvious benefit of improved health and psychological well-being (increased self esteem of knowing that you can really fuck somebody up, if they tried harming you).

Same way some people are liberals and will never change.

Ignorance is a bliss. I envy the retards who are too stupid to comprehend how over it is for them.

I wish we could just stop calling ourselves subhuman. Physical attractiveness is not a good measure for the quality of a human being.

I mean, do you really think Jeremy Meeks is a better human being than you ?

Just go trucking

I wish we could just stop calling ourselves subhuman. Physical attractiveness is not a good measure for the quality of a human being.

It's referring to being subhuman in the eyes of others. At least, that's how I use the term.

By coping until you can't cope anymore.
Coping gives you fake enjoyment, not the real kind normies+ enjoy.

It's referring to being subhuman in the eyes of others. At least, that's how I use the term.
But that is not what the word means.

If you describe yourself as "subhuman" it really sounds like you think you're an inferior human being. Just because women find you ugly ? That's stupid. Don't let women be the judge of human value, they don't know shit about shit.

Last edited:
There is no happy ending, no enjoyment. The only way to enjoy life as sub human is not to be sub human.

But that is not what the word means.

If you describe yourself as "subhuman" it really sounds like you think you're an inferior human being. Just because women find you ugly ? That's stupid. Don't let women be the judge of human value, they don't know shit about shit.

Women are evolution's selectors. They're programmed solely with the goal of picking the best genes as the prime directive of their function.

But that says nothing of my value as a person. Subhuman refers to being genetic trash. It's what you are, not who you are.

Women are evolution's selectors.

That is only partially true.
Sexual selection exists but it was not the main selective pressure. Most likely, women's sexual preferences did not matter because they were under the control of men. They didn't get to pick their husbands, and there was mate guarding.

If sexual selection existed, it was most probably through cuckolding : women cheating on their husband with Chad and passing the offspring as being the husband's.

It sure exisyed but it was most certainly not predominant.

Last edited:
Pretty much, most men in this position only cope by lying to themselves that things will get better in the future. But as they get older, they slowly realise that hope was fake. It's why you don't see a lot of 40+ incels, because by then most of them rope as their hope is shattered by time itself.
Hopelessness of oldcels confirmed!

My greatest cope is/was my survival garden and various trees. Now trees are very slow growing and it takes years to see a benefit.

But as i age and slowly approach my death, i realize that no one will give a shit about my efforts and probably just kill all my "hard work" keeping them alive.

It's very disheartening knowing that my valuable labor will follow me into the darkness.

Unfortunately, i can't enjoy "fun things" because they are too fleeting. Hence my preference for growing long-term plants and foods.

I also avoided people and drove off potential friends out of the fear (and experiences) of being hated and rejected. So i rejected them first... This is a too-common thing among Incels.

My advice to any youngcels reading this is to find or make community while you have the energy, as if your life depends on it. Because, eventually it will.

Last edited:
Cope and then you rope

You need cope. Maybe try to create some shit.
You can go to library too idk.

By having political power.

moneymaxxing, dope and philosophy

By committing suicide and reincarnating into something better.

You dont enjoy life as a subhuman. There is no life for subhumans. If I had a girlfriend, then thats all the motivation I need. I come home every day. Alone. Every day. Nobody to share warmth, or talk to. If personality was so important, then I would have a girlfriend by now. Simple. But if you aren't Chad, you cant. I am denied such things as love. And without love, there is no happiness. I go to work for nothing. I workout for nothing. I eat clean for nothing. I shower, cleanse, moisturize, brush and mouthwash for nothing. Chapstick for nothing. Slick my hair, or what remains of it for nothing. I exist for nothing. No real friends, cant have a pet, no lover, girlfriend, SO, but more than that..a companion. I don't have a reason to live. Im denied happiness because I was born this way. I was ugly from the start. Every day i just want to die, because the one thing i need the most eludes me. It has the power to make you more whole than any drug. Yet I am rejected, banned, denied. Im worthless. If I wasn't, someone would've came along and proved it already.

The reason why you are incapable of accepting the narrative they advocate is because that narrative is a story that soys want to believe to be true. As incels, we know we are subhuman after objectively analyzing our position in the social strata. Soyboys and women spin a story to comfort themselves. I would rather swallow the bitter truthpill than drink the soy, hence why we are here.

if they are smart they get rich and cope

IT are incels as well. There are countless ways they out themselves as such. Actually at this point, with all the fakecels here, I'd say IT is the most truecel forum there is.

• Smoking cigarettes. Just boosts my ego, because I think smoking cigs looks dope as fuck.
  • Long drives. Driving let’s me calm down, and I really enjoy it.
  • Listening to albums. Can apply during long drives or on my nice speakers in my dorm room when my roommates aren’t home. Finding great albums I didn’t know about just makes me feel amazing.
Damm. Nice copes.