Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How does personality work in this situation?

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Can someone explain to me what this guy would have done to have a woman want to go have sex with him after just matching? How does she know the personality and compatibility by a tinder profile to the point where she is ready to have sex? I thought women weren’t physical like guys, like the redpill teaches women aren’t physical, they’re into the mental and emotion side. So how did this guy she just matched with build an emotional relationship with her enough on the dating app for her to want to have sex so fast?

It seems the puzzles are missing from the bluepill and redpill ideology, I wonder what could be missing hmmmmm

Must be his amazing personality! :soy:
Wahmin can detect your violent misogyny!

There's no personality without looks

Small IQ post, she clearly used her personality detector

Its easy, personality is height and hunter eyes.

IT unironically think unattractive males in sexless marriages and platonic relationships disprove that looks matter in male sexual attractiveness

>”we never said looks don’t matter!”
>proceeds to gaslight and insult unattractive males who’ve been alone their entire lives due to their genetics

Hunter eyes, great jawline, height, and a beard

Women know the entire personality of any man after exchanging a few words on tinder