Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How does this place feel about teencels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I'm 15 and I know this place says to wait more time before you consider telling yourself it's over but girls have always found me ugly.

i mean, i dont care. if you have potential, and you want to throw it away by rotting and spamming it's over then you do you. if it actually is over, then post here

You have time. Improve your demeanor and looksmax, what the FUCK are you doing here
Hey I try to joke around and put effort into my appearance and girls have outright told me it annoys them and that I should trying to talk to girls because they find me ugly.

i mean, i dont care. if you have potential, and you want to throw it away by rotting and spamming it's over then you do you. if it actually is over, then post here
I do not have potential girls from kindegarten to now have told me they find me ugly.
How tall are you?
I'd say I'm average height the only girls I'm towering over are like 5 foot or midget level. I used to be shorter than everyone girls included in kindergarten and elementary and people bullied me for it but I hit a small growth spurt and most girls now are my exact height, a little taller or they tower over me. Also I meant to put that they told me to stop talking to girls not that I should try I typed to fast and forgot to put that.

Last edited:
Majority of the 15 year olds on this site find a way to get banned

Majority of the 15 year olds on this site find a way to get banned
How do they get usually get banned because I think I've done a decent of not being stupid so far.

You’re probably the youngest here

They shouldn’t be here. Don’t waste your teen years when you still have your youth. You have a chance that older members don’t have anymore.

DO NOT TRUST THESECONDCOMING!

HE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED. HE IS AN IT OPERATIVE.

even 15 year olds are self-identified incels in 2020:feelsrope::feelsrope:
Its over

They shouldn’t be here. Don’t waste your teen years when you still have your youth. You have a chance that older members don’t have anymore.
Hey man I've tried but girls just do not want to be around me I've asked 8 girls all of them rejected me for being ugly. And those girls were the only ones who would talk to me without cringing or telling me to go away, or where not already dating some tall chad.

You can't compare a teenage virgin with a guy in his 50's and beyond.
You have family, father, mother. I have Nothing. No friends, no family.
You're in high school. You can meet there and in college
Imagine a person going hungry for a few hours vs a a few decades.

You can't compare a teenage virgin with a guy in his 50's and beyond.
You have family, father, mother. I have Nothing. No friends, no family.
You're in high school. You can meet there and in college
I'm not trying to compare and I can't imagine what it's like to live that long without affection. But I've never had a girl hold my hand or hug me or even call me average looking they have all called me ugly or unattractive and they want nothing to do with me. I don't know how that would change in college where girls all hook up with chads.

It's good that they know about the blackpill but when you are young you are naive. Once you hit 25, that's when you know your life is over.

Duuuuude get try some gymmaxx beg to your parents for HGH and looksmaxxing NOW. Also try mewing while you still have the chance.

Duuuuude get try some gymmaxx beg to your parents for HGH and looksmaxxing NOW. Also try mewing while you still have the chance.
Are you telling me to use steroids to get girls? Also what's mewing?

I think it's important to discover the blackpill soon to act the less autistic as possible in school. Aim to improve your looks and social skills.

If you are truecel as an adult you are truecel as a teen BUT its very possible that puberty will make you go up in looks so I would refrain from IDing as truecel unless its giga over and obvious (dwarfismcel, deformedcel, etc.) At this point you should be focusing on looksmaxxing as much as possible before its too late.

I welcome them with open arms.

The blackpill will save you from so much embarrassment, shame, cucked behaviour and numerous rejections.

I welcome them with open arms.

The blackpill will save you from so much embarrassment, shame, cucked behaviour and numerous rejections.
Thanks for accepting me man. I don't want to disregard advice but girls don't even give me a chance to use them they reject me so quick. I mean there is even a guy in this thread who told me to use HGH to get girls.

Not to make anybody feel unwelcome, but the truth is that you really don't know if you're an incel yet at that age. There's a very strong chance that you're just a late-blooming normie. It's perfectly normal to still be a KHV at 15.

Here ar some youngcels

Not to make anybody feel unwelcome, but the truth is that you really don't know if you're an incel yet at that age. There's a very strong chance that you're just a late-blooming normie. It's perfectly normal to still be a KHV at 15.
True but like I've said to others in this thread girls have told me since kindergarten that I'm ugly I don't think thats going to change as I get older.

step 1# learn from peoples mistakes here, 2# leave the forum and looksmax

I don't see this as a problem at all.
This is natural.
As time continues hypergamy will only get worse.
Women are going through puberty at a younger age.
The incel demographic will become younger and younger until we have 8 year olds posting.
It is the inevitable change that lies ahead, prepare yourselves.

I don't see this as a problem at all.
This is natural.
As time continues hypergamy will only get worse.
Women are going through puberty at a younger age.
The incel demographic will become younger and younger until we have 8 year olds posting.
It is the inevitable change that lies ahead, prepare yourselves.
Yeah literally every girl that is at my high school or I've just listened talk has lost their virginity at 13 or 14 or done something sexual while most guys my age have never had a relationship or sex and girls crap all over them verbally sometimes to their face.

Yeah literally every girl that is at my high school or I've just listened talk has lost their virginity at 13 or 14 or done something sexual while most guys my age have never had a relationship or sex and girls crap all over them verbally sometimes to their face.
Well, welcome to the forum and don't do anything stupid to get you banned.

I think u can b incel at 15. @JohnWickCel how did u find out about this place and the blackpill and incels n everything?

I think u can b incel at 15. @JohnWickCel how did u find out about this place and the blackpill and incels n everything?
I had known about incels for a while but I only started lurking on this forum a few months ago and after I read some posts on here and some harsh blackpills in real life I decided to register and got my account a couple days ago.
Well, welcome to the forum and don't do anything stupid to get you banned.
I haven't yet and the threads I've made all have had positive responses so that's good.

but yeah there are lots of youngcels here,

@lightskin2thousand0 @ThePlagueDoctor @Colvin76 @FastBananaCEO @Daydreamincel @Bleachcel to name a few.

I'm 15 and I know this place says to wait more time before you consider telling yourself it's over but girls have always found me ugly.
15? ehhhh, you're almost there.... Once you reach your 16th birthday, its 95+% over. On your 18th Birthday, its 100% over.

Dont listen to the coping boomers who tell you that you need to be at least 25 or 21 to be incel LMAO.

15? ehhhh, you're almost there.... Once you reach your 16th birthday, its 95+% over. On your 18th Birthday, its 100% over.

Dont listen to the coping boomers who tell you that you need to be at least 25 or 21 to be incel LMAO.
Yeah I don't mind advice but there is a guy in this thread who told me to take growth horomones.

Yeah I don't mind advice but there is a guy in this thread who told me to take growth horomones.
DONT DO THAT. Taking HGH will fuck up your organs and bloat your face up. Also HGH is expensive as fuck. Taking HGH past 15 is useless anyway. Best age for HGH is 12-14.

DONT DO THAT. Taking HGH will fuck up your organs and bloat your face up. Also HGH is expensive as fuck. Taking HGH past 15 is useless anyway. Best age for HGH is 12-14.
Oh I know that I just mentioned it because of how crazy it was.

Oh I know that I just mentioned it because of how crazy it was.
Anyway I have some questions for you.

How tall are you?
what is your face out of /10?
What is your race/ethnicity?
Do you have any mental disabilities like Autism for example?
Are you fat?

After you answer these questions, I can tell you whether its over or not.

Anyway I have some questions for you.

How tall are you?
what is your face out of /10?
What is your race/ethnicity?
Do you have any mental disabilities like Autism for example?
Are you fat?

After you answer these questions, I can tell you whether its over or not.
I don't know my exact height height but most girls are the same height as me the only ones I'm taller than are like 5 foot 1 or midget level.
I don't really know most guys describe me as average while girls have always said I was ugly or unattractive.
I'm white.
No.
No.

I don't know my exact height height but most girls are the same height as me the only ones I'm taller than are like 5 foot 1 or midget level.
I don't really know most guys describe me as average while girls have always said I was ugly or unattractive.
I'm white.
No.
No.
So, estimated 5'2" height, 4-5/10 face, and white

Sorry bro but...
ITS OVER
5'2" alone is bad enough. You're already 15, so at BEST you'll grow to 5'3" or 5'4".

I now welcome you to your new home - https://incels.is/

So, estimated 5'2" height, 4-5/10 face, and white

Sorry bro but...
ITS OVER
5'2" alone is bad enough. You're already 15, so at BEST you'll grow to 5'3" or 5'4".

I now welcome you to your new home - https://incels.is/
I don't think I'm 5 foot 2 because if that was the case then a bunch of guys at my school would be midgets. I think I'm maybe 5 foot 5. Not that it matters to girls around me.

If you can get them then they might help. Or not...

Anyway, my condolences for your future. Find a good cope and make a life with it.

I'm not against teencels on principle, but in practice, they're generally low-tier normies with below-average IQ who think they're consigned to a lifetime of solitude and ostracism because they're not slaying like the captain of the football team. It's like, look at low-tier normies in the past, they tend to ascend from "inceldom" sometime in their early twenties through their nerdy low-tier normie social circles, and the same will probably happen to you. Real teencels are the ones who have entire tables at the school cafeteria saved exclusively for them because nobody wants any risk of association with them of any kind; constant harassment from the establishment, itself, with some latent pretense that they're a school shooter in the making; hushed and rushed public interactions with their parents, who are ashamed of having birthed and raised them. Whereas most of you teencels are just regular uncool kids with regular uncool friends who haven't figured out how to hook up with regular uncool foids. Again, I'm not against the idea that it's over for you in high school or even middle school, but you really need a better reason for believing it than most self-identified teencels.

I'm not against teencels on principle, but in practice, they're generally low-tier normies with below-average IQ who think they're consigned to a lifetime of solitude and ostracism because they're not slaying like the captain of the football team. It's like, look at low-tier normies in the past, they tend to ascend from "inceldom" sometime in their early twenties through their nerdy low-tier normie social circles, and the same will probably happen to you. Real teencels are the ones who have entire tables at the school cafeteria saved exclusively for them because nobody wants any risk of association with them of any kind; constant harassment from the establishment, itself, with some latent pretense that they're a school shooter in the making; hushed and rushed public interactions with their parents, who are ashamed of having birthed and raised them. Whereas most of you teencels are just regular uncool kids with regular uncool friends who haven't figured out how to hook up with regular uncool foids. Again, I'm not against the idea that it's over for you in high school or even middle school, but you really need a better reason for believing it than most self-identified teencels.
Read most of my reply's on this thread. Also those "uncool girls" are still having sex with chad and the uncool guys they hang out with are orbiters that "uncool girl" would never touch or consider dating.

Read most of my reply's on this thread. Also those "uncool girls" are still having sex with chad and the uncool guys they hang out with are orbiters that "uncool girl" would never touch or consider dating.
That's high school. Eventually, they pick one of their orbiters to start a relationship with because Chad treats them like dogshit.

That's high school. Eventually, they pick one of their orbiters to start a relationship with because Chad treats them like dogshit.
Oh good I can look foward to starfish sex with a girl who hates me because I'm not chad after she's had sex with a guy a thousand times better looking then me. Also most girls don't seem to care how chad treats them as long as he still screws them.

I am a teencel myself, but 18 years old.

Oh good I can look foward to starfish sex with a girl who hates me because I'm not chad after she's had sex with a guy a thousand times better looking then me. Also most girls don't seem to care how chad treats them as long as he still screws them.
That's reality as a low-tier normie. If you want something you can call a "girlfriend", you need to simp out and settle for scraps. Whether that's much better than true inceldom in 2020 is arguable, and I'd actually agree with you that it's not, but you can at least admit to being a volcel. There's nothing wrong with walking away from a raw deal.