Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How does your parents react to your LDAR/lifestyle/Inceldom/NEETdom?

For those who live at home, how does your parents react to your LDAR/lifestyle/Inceldom/NEETdom?

• My parents actively try and get counceling or other help for me.

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • My parents tried to get counceling for me and have succeeded.

• My parents haven't reached out to anyone on their own but they are trying to get me to seek help.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My parents have tried to get me to seek help for myself and managed to get me to do so.

• My parents are worried about me and try and talk to me and give advice (often bluepilled).

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • My parents think I am lazy and criticise me for it but have not tried to get me professional help.

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • My parents have expressed worry but generally we don't talk about my situation that much.

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • My parents don't talk about my problems with me.

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
Permafrost

Permafrost

Recruit
★★★★★
Please choose the alternative that best decribes your situation. Feel free to elaborate in the comments below.

They kicked me out

They don't actively urge me to get a job or anything. They think I want to LDAR. My mom and dad to want me to get my license and to start driving, but it's too hard for me despite them teaching me over and over again. I just can't do it.

My mom tells me, "as long as you're happy, do whatever you like. If you don't want to get a job, it's okay, you'll always have a home here with me. If you're happy being home, just do it. Just don't get too depressed and sad. Don't stay locked in your room too much. It worries me."

Dad tells me, "you gotta job, get your license and help your mom out every once in awhile. But, always know that I always got your back. I know it's tough looking for a job. It takes time. I understand. I'm not mad."

I love my parents though

I'm forced to wageslave, I can't be a NEET, and I'm seen as lazy (which I am)

My mom's praying for me (Ded srs).

Hope she's praying I'm born again with a new face.

A little different for me as an oldcel, since I was diagnosed with schizophrenia they don't say much, cause they understand why it makes work so hard.

My parents dont care about my lifestyle or my problems.

they sent me the doctors multiple times and blame my problems on my attitude and not my entire history and looks which caused my attitude

My mom has calmed down a lot ever since I found my wagie cagie, but she still worries about my lack of romantic relationships

They used to be on my ass about it all the time until I got my disability money. Now they're just quietly dissapointed.

They don't talk about my problems with me tbh

I live with them, there was a time when they were worried about my inceldom life and tried to help me (with bluepill advice), but they concluded that it was pointless and they realised that I couldn't do anything without them so they decided to keep living with them.

My dad tried to make me into a normie. My mom doesn't care much.

I go to school and come back just to LDAR, they dont really care although throughout college theyve pressured me to get a job and I've refused.

My mom forced me to go to therapy and psychologist, it all failed since my problem is my face so she kinda gave up for a while but then started npc program "you have to go therapy again but now with male therapist! for sure he will resolve all your problems!" JFL he would prob say go fuck a hooker or just give up since you are hopeless case, cya that will be $40 + vat see you next week :feelsohgod: Not a single drug did help for my ocd and depression, only thing that those drugs help me were hydroxizine for anxiety and trittico for sleep but i could just drink melissa tea/valerian oil and meditate for a while so i could sleep better and be much less anxious so why would i need to poison myself with jewish pills.

Last edited:
They don't care really. They avoid talking to me as much as possible.

They kicked me out
I kind of expected some people here to be in that situation, but then you technically don't live at home any more so you are not within the sphere of my little home made survey. Thank you anyway. Did you manage to get other housing?

I kind of expected some people here to be in that situation, but then you technically don't live at home any more so you are not within the sphere of my little home made survey. Thank you anyway. Did you manage to get other housing?
Funnily enough I did but I ended up coming back due to some unexpected events that messed with my living situation. I was gone for about a month and two weeks

They don't actively urge me to get a job or anything. They think I want to LDAR. My mom and dad to want me to get my license and to start driving, but it's too hard for me despite them teaching me over and over again. I just can't do it.

My mom tells me, "as long as you're happy, do whatever you like. If you don't want to get a job, it's okay, you'll always have a home here with me. If you're happy being home, just do it. Just don't get too depressed and sad. Don't stay locked in your room too much. It worries me."

Dad tells me, "you gotta job, get your license and help your mom out every once in awhile. But, always know that I always got your back. I know it's tough looking for a job. It takes time. I understand. I'm not mad."

I love my parents though
You have amazing parents holy fuck
My mom has calmed down a lot ever since I found my wagie cagie, but she still worries about my lack of romantic relationships

my father thinks im lazy and criticizes. My mother has expressed some concern however

my father thinks im lazy and criticizes. My mother has expressed some concern however
My father tried forcing me to get a job before but i grabbed him and pinned him against the wall

Dad roped partly because I was/am such a massive failure.

Mom doesn't mind because she's getting senile and needs help around the house anyway.

They are degenerates, wanted me to be good boy, what means going way of betabucer

I didn't hit him or anything but yea i did grab him and place him against the wall, I'd rather die than get a job
My mother is forcing me to get a job for the summer

Where do you live bro? Homeless?
Nah, If I became homeless I would've killed myself weeks ago of course, thERe wERe othER contingency plans in the works

Last edited:
Mom never starts talking to me about my problems, but sometimes I tell her about how miserable I am. She's neet like me and hates work, so she doesn't push me into wageslavery.

Dad roped partly because I was/am such a massive failure.
did he tell you this? Did he ever try to do something about th situation and what in that case?

I love my parents though
your dad will start hating you very soon when he realizes you intend to ride it out all the way

My mom is more compassionate but my dad thinks I’m pathetic.

Can’t blame him tbh.

nah shes fine with me , its only looks at the end anyways , so try to max them ( i should try again but really hard ) , good looks always get you so far

My parents have 0 incentive to kick me out, despite them being in their 60's and me being in my early 30's. My mom would bug me every once and a while to find work, not to help her, but to help myself. But both my folks understand to some extent how different things are than it was when they were young.

Nonetheless my mom treats me like I'm still 10, cleaning my room(like she did just earlier while I was in the restroom brushing my teeth, then taking a shit, then taking a shower) as well as making me breakfast and buying me snacks and food etc. Sure I don't have neetbuxx but at least my parents are loving and don't make my life a living hell like the parents of some of my friends.

Neetbuxx,Rich or poor, when my parents pass away I'm going to truly be alone and depressed.

I'm neet but I don't live with my parents. Anyway they don't give a shit. They were also neet for much of their youths

They don't really care. They probably never even reflected over my situation tbh. Best that way though.

did he tell you this? Did he ever try to do something about th situation and what in that case?
No, but when your dad is all of a sudden found dead on his bed with a lethal dose of booze and painkillers in his blood, it's not hard to guess that it was on purpose, and by extension, that this purpose was driven at least in part by having an incel son.

He never tried to fix me because he couldn't even fix himself. He was cursed with clinical depression and paranoid psychoses, caused mainly by his hellish betabux marriage to my mother.

dont seem to care.

They don't really care. They probably never even reflected over my situation tbh. Best that way though.
Don't you think that is a bit strange though? if you had a son who was a neet and lived at home (supposed you are a neet) would you not start asking questions?

not well, but I was working part time for a year recently so they know I'm not just putting zero effort in

No, but when your dad is all of a sudden found dead on his bed with a lethal dose of booze and painkillers in his blood, it's not hard to guess that it was on purpose, and by extension, that this purpose was driven at least in part by having an incel son.

He never tried to fix me because he couldn't even fix himself. He was cursed with clinical depression and paranoid psychoses, caused mainly by his hellish betabux marriage to my mother.

If he was depressed and psychotic I think that the most reasonable explanation for his suicide was his own illness.

Would you like to tell us how your fathers illness affected your upbringing? Do you think it contributed to your inceldom?

dad doesnt care mom sometimes makes comments like "your wasting the prime of your life" and other stuff to make fun of me, but deep down i think she knows there is nothing that can make my life better

My parents have 0 incentive to kick me out, despite them being in their 60's and me being in my early 30's. My mom would bug me every once and a while to find work, not to help her, but to help myself. But both my folks understand to some extent how different things are than it was when they were young.

Nonetheless my mom treats me like I'm still 10, cleaning my room(like she did just earlier while I was in the restroom brushing my teeth, then taking a shit, then taking a shower) as well as making me breakfast and buying me snacks and food etc. Sure I don't have neetbuxx but at least my parents are loving and don't make my life a living hell like the parents of some of my friends.

Neetbuxx,Rich or poor, when my parents pass away I'm going to truly be alone and depressed.
Would you say that your mother enables you? Do you have disabilities that makes it difficult to clean your room on yur own?

If he was depressed and psychotic I think that the most reasonable explanation for his suicide was his own illness.

Would you like to tell us how your fathers illness affected your upbringing? Do you think it contributed to your inceldom?
Due to his illness, I was effectively raised by a single mother, the effects of which are apparent across the entire incelosphere. The main difference between my background and a bona fide raised-by-single-mother background is I got to witness the horrors of marriage as a non-Chad firsthand, so I was immunized to the bluepill pro-betabux brainwashing that's ruined so many men's lives.

My parents would question why I never went out but never tried to help me. I was seen as just a slacker when all I wanted was to date but obviously that wasn't in the cards and even the card playing guys had no interest in being friendly with me, I was at the absolute bottom along with 4 other guys but they had various disorders.

Would you say that your mother enables you? Do you have disabilities that makes it difficult to clean your room on yur own?
I can clean it myself, she just does it because she knows I'm a lazy fuck. Truth be told, my room is barely messy, much less dirty. But whatever I guess.