Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How doomed are you?

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Image042

JBW cope tbh.

I went straight to the black box

I consider myself a 2/10, it's over but it could have been worse

Complete cope sub8 law is real money means shit 5/10 billionaire gets cucked by 9/10 poolboy on a daily basis.

This thread is bluepilled af.

The JBW effect here is mild, which I think is a good reflection of reality.
Cope, billions of non-whites are having sex and reproducing as we speak.

over for mentalcels

I might be on that LDAR shit but the world is still my oystER.

I could see whiteness being of some importance in ethnically homogeneous countries that value whiteness like Japan or Brazil, but not the majority of the world.

Also, I'd say the "death ceiling" for everyone is lower, as there are many ways people can compensate for being far below average in pure looks (height, NT, demeanor, wealth, status, etc...)
Height is accounted for in looks

NT and demeanor mean fuck all.

Status might work but you need a lot of it.

A decent life awaits if I put the effort in?

Hahahaha...

Just have a BMW theory.

https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fa57.foxnews.com%2Fa57.foxnews.com%2Fmedia2.foxnews.com%2Fthumbnails%2Fi%2F052714%2F640%2F360%2F1024%2F512%2F052714_ff_prevented_640.jpg%3Fve%3D1%26tl%3D1&hash=75d191aceb436c8de922385f75e728d5

Probably a lot. I've been playing a lot of Doom, ngl.

Just coping and watching the world burn

It says it's over

It's 2019. Even Chad gets cucked.
This

Either be top 5% or rope

Minimum is now chad, soon you have to be gigachad in order to have chance with landwhale(past 250 pounds btw, not a chubby chick either)

There is just no way to escape this hell without suicide.

All paths lead to ER or LDAR feelsbad tbh. No surgery path.

Why? Have you srrn my face? The pretty boy thing is a meme
You have pretty good bone structure and no prettyboy is not a meme. People like you could easily slay in college. At least inTurkey.

All of this racepill shit is utter BS. I honestly think JBW bullshit should be against the rules to post.

I either get "It's over" or "Life is more or less fair" depending on whether or not you count autism and social anxiety as a mental disability

You have pretty good bone structure and no prettyboy is not a meme. People like you could easily slay in college. At least inTurkey.
No im not trying to deny the pretty boy thing, im trying to say that im not a pretty boy, me being a pretty boy is a meme. Im manlet and truecel man