Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How dumb must you be to play contact sports?

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Smashing your head into other mens' heads

You might as well not even be human. You're just another jungle animal.

And SURPRISE SURPRISE foids are disgusted by men that don't participate LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I was thinking about doing wrestling since my eyes are shit n all

Surprise, surprise.

And SURPRISE SURPRISE foids are disgusted by men that don't participate LOLOLOLOLOLOL

contact sports are a legal and not as deadly way for chads to fight and show foids they are the dominant chad.

They are extremely primal.

This is a soy Reddit tier post bro

This is a soy Reddit tier post bro
i wouldnt care about it being a low iq activity as much as it CAUSING low iq.

from top review:
Dr. Bennet Omalu is a forensic pathologist and neuropathologist. He is also a professor at UC Davis Department of Medical Pathology and Laboratory Medicine. He knows what he is talking about when he said in his book Brain Damage in Contact Sports, What Parents Should Know Before Letting Their Children Play,

If your child plays any high-impact and high-contact sport your child has a 100% risk exposure to suffering brain damage

Does his quote stagger you? He goes on to state, "Once your child's brain is damaged, that is it. There is no doctor who can completely reverse the damage." Dr. Omalu writes, once a brain is damaged all one can do is try to prevent more damage.

He writes,

Even a single concussion can cause brain damage and make a child less intelligent.

It is pure science. There is no safe blow to the human head. Even a helmet does nothing to protect the brain. Helmets prevent external cuts and abrasions. They might keep a skull from being fractured, but helmets do not protect the brain. In fact, a helmet may even increase the risk of your child suffering brain damage. Why? Dr. Omalu explains:

legit just get brain damage theory

It’s fine if you are good and have a chance of going pro and making millions in NFL or WWE.

I played some during school n but now feel it would hv been better if I jus went home

I did when I was a high school freshman. It was miserable.