Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How easy is it for landwhales and postwall roasties to find Chad?

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
How easy or how often it is for a woman with low SMV, such as morbidly obese landwhale or a middle aged woman, can come across a young Chad or high value males?

I'm assuming that Chad, even though some might be willing to settle for less, would much rather sleep with young, fertile foids in their prime who are fit and in shape. So it’s harder for low SMV females to get Chad and Chadlites, so they go for high-tier normies instead.

not sure but in tik tok I saw a tall white chad with an ugly Mexican landwhale.

The can find chad with one scroll online but irl abysmal.

Yeah even on Tinder, how easy it is for a landwhale to find a Chad who's willing to fuck her?
Men have no standard for fucking she would find more than one before the day ends.

For sex? Extremely easy.

Men have no standard for fucking she would find more than one before the day ends.
Technically yes, if he's looking for a quick fuck. But who would he rather fuck between an obese autistic landwhale ogre over a young fit Stacy?

Technically yes, if he's looking for a quick fuck. But who would he rather fuck between an obese autistic landwhale ogre over a young fit Stacy?
Both :chad:

Sex is proably pretty easy but to commit? never.
That's what most women don't understand is that the attractive guys they fuck don't care about them and want nothing to do with them after they get their dicks wet. Once they do realize it they just take their anger out on us and still fuck the guys that treat them like shit anyways.

I think the landwhales and post wall thots are getting dicked down by chad more than the 7s, 8s and 9s. Not only that but they have more simps/cucks as well.