Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How entitled artsy cunt wanted me to stop posting and liking pictures of cute adorable animu girls on fb

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Besides hating and refusing ugly and stupid femoids, one of greatest copes are cute adorable animu girls, and so always intensely was liking and posting pictures with them on fb, before that permanent 30 days (((cuckery)) started
But back then when more freedom in fb, when liking pictures of cute animu girls was everyday activity, artsy cunt appeared in my fb friends from somewhere. I very rarely inviting to be fb friends, but accepting majority friend requests, except absolute degenerate white trash, or e-whores. And then that cunt started to complain about me liking and posting so many of animu girls pictures, because her newsfeed is overflooded with notifications about me doing that. As response, I just send her some cute animu girl pictures, and cunt blocked me
Nothing what could be shoking in those piuctures I send, no hentai, just animu cuteness, remember one of pictures I send her:

Crimsonclan

UNCULTURED SNOBBY FEMOID SHALT NOT TELL MAN OF CULTURE TO STOP POSTING AND LIKING PICTURES OF CUTE ADORABLE ANIMU GIRLS

MGTOW blet, in best meaning of it, go with me in my way, or gtfo

Last edited:
jfl who posts anime girls on facebook

Jfl @fecebook

> Using facebook
:feelsseriously:

>facebook

Ban this retarded normie.

Using cuckbook? This will not stand

I guess the cunt was too retarded to figure out how to use the "mute X person for 30 days" button.

I use it to mute people who make 20 pointless political posts a day.

I really wanna see what you look like.

just fucking laugh my ass off at using jewbook

You're making it very hard not to hate ALL weebs. and I like my weebcels bros.

You could always just not post...
It is pleaseure and duty to post animu cuties, and let be damned all those kikes who keeping me under constand 30 days block, thy better pray I will not be hero one day

It is pleaseure and duty to post animu cuties, and let be damned all those kikes who keeping me under constand 30 days block, thy better pray I will not be hero one day
Post more here instead for your brothers

I guess the cunt was too retarded to figure out how to use the "mute X person for 30 days" button.

I use it to mute people who make 20 pointless political posts a day.
Or maybe cunt angry for man worshipping animu girls, instead of being orbiting simpcucked slave of hers

Or maybe cunt angry for man worshipping animu girls, instead of being orbiting simpcucked slave of hers

You're probably right, man of culture.

IMO it's probably the reason why feminists are opposed to sex robots even though it doesn't actually harm foids -- they lose cucked orbiters.

Why the fuck you even using facecuck?

You are based and she deserved it.

Love your threads man. Never stop posting.

JFL @ using facebook

Do you know who zesto is? You remind me of him.

Foids who badmouth their superiors (anime girls) should go to prison tbh

Jfl @ using jewbook

Low inhib and based.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back