Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How far before it constitutes bragging? (just tick boxes if it's bragging)

Just tick if it's bragging

• "my looks are not truecel"

• "I am average looking"

• "my face is good but i have autism/manletism etc"

• "my face is good"

• "I had a female friend in school"

• "I have close female friends now"

• "I held hands with my girlfriend in high school, but I'm 28 now"

• "this ugly girl asked me out and I said no, so I really regret it"

• "I have/have had an "e-gf"

• "i was raped by my female P.E teacher"

Results are only viewable after voting.
G

Guest2

Just some example phrases because it seems people have very different perspectives of success and bragging. I am curious of people's opinions on this matter.

Who would say my face is good but..larper only.

Damn I meant to put it on visible voting so that people would be pressured to justify their votes.

All of them are bragging. I wish any of this had happened to me

the ugliness of the person who, once in a blue moon, would ask an (true?)cel out is sort of a contentious topic here, many people might think that it's not volcel to reject fat and or black women, for example

If foids want to continue talking to you, even if they're just "friends", after talking to you for more than 10 minutes you're a fakecel.

I think it's ridiculous to ban someone who posts about their positive interactions with females back in like elementary school tbh. Puberty can absolutely ruin your looks.
Also JFL @ "I am average looking" and "my face is good but i have autism/manletism etc" having less votes than "I had a female friend in school". Explain yourselves fags

Only one that is bragging IMO
"this ugly girl asked me out and I said no"
"my face is good" this too tbh

This is also not personal, I don't care about any of them myself.

Last edited:
Leaving my views:

my look are not trucel

JFL if you think this forum has more than 7 truecels.

You don't need to be a truecel to be an Incel.

I am average looking

Eh, not really bragging as even normies are fucked in the Sexual market unless they're rich/statusmaxxed.

"my face is good but i have autism/manletism etc"

COUGH KNAJJD COUGH.

"I had a female friend in school"

50/50 tbh. They may have been an orbiter.

"I have close female friends now"

20% for bragging.

"I held hands with my girlfriend in high school, but I'm 28 now"

see above.

"this ugly girl asked me out and I said no, so I really regret it"

see above.

"I have/have had an "e-gf"

Not larping. It shows that you're not an autist when communicating tbh, but if she saw your face and then rejected you. It's over.

"i was raped by my female P.E teacher"

Unless she fucked you with a dildo, you're a Chad tbh.

Daily reminder that 1/4 of the forum don't think saying you have an attractive face is bragging...

Also, is "I'm 6'4" bragging?

I had several e-gfs. But the last time I ever dated one was all the way back in 2014. It’s not the same thing as dating IRL, since it’s just over the internet, so no, it’s not bragging. I forgot all about talking to women in order to date them ever since, whether it be IRL or OTI. I took somebody’s advice and downloaded Tinder, but I’ve only talked to two women on there and haven’t had any success since I downloaded it (I’m only using the free version because NEET). I’ve got 22 19 likes, but still haven’t gotten any pussy on it yet.

No one of those is heavy bragging

Ask ethnics and saying you're white is considered bragging

It’s not bragging if you’re a manlet or have autism tbh

all of them bragging and I hate braggers I want all of them to leave my forum

I was told that i look like a creature from Wrong Turn.

No one of those is heavy bragging
This.

We all know that requirements grow constantly. What important that you are STILL a virgin regardless of anything. We can only argue about what is worse, to have hope and still failed miserably or not to have hope at all.

Well, I think most of these things aren't bragging if they have a context and it's well explained. For me, bragging is when you try to show some superiority/advantage just to show it.

Personally, I don’t think that simply looking good is grounds alone for bragging, since it’s only something you’re born with and means you are genetically gifted. I would say that things that you have control over are the only things that you have bragging rights for. For example, being as ugly as blackops2cel and yet getting as much pussy as Ron Jeremy. That would be something you could brag over, since it’s something that you can control or choose to do. If you were a Chad in looks but got no pussy, then there’s nothing to brag about, except your genes.

I held hands with my girlfriend in high school, but I'm 28 now
good post rebbit guy :feelstrash:

"I was raped by my female P.E teacher"

Brag if being said by a male and also if being said by a female

Yes, that guy who said all the foids wanted to fuck him when he was 13 was bragging and deserved a ban, for heavily implying that he was a Chad who grew up fucking prime holes.

Is it bragging if I tell you that I am 8 feet tall?

Is it bragging that i can throw a haggis further than any of youse!

Only 2 of those can’t be considered brags imo though I’m on the fence about the last one

Your respect....i dont respect you faggot.and this is more important to me.
No, but I respect you in all your confrontational high T glory. You mog a pathetic beta like me through the seven layers of hell and back and frankly it is glorious. So I implore you, continue.

my looks are not truecel
It's typically the LARPers always begin their phrases like so, but just this part alone does not imply anything suspicious yet.
I am average looking
Again, i can't say this is LARP, as stating that you are average at anything, be it face, frame or height is clearly not bragging.
my face is good but i have autism/manletism etc
@FiveFourManlet
my face is good
✔ Most obvious bragging, why would you say that your face is good, but never clarifying why you're incel and belong here at all.
I had a female friend in school
You perfectly could have female friends, especially when you was bluepilled, it's never bragging to say your only true friend was actually a female (my case).
I have close female friends now
✔ "Close" friends? Now? What does that mean anyway. Bragging and LARP, no exceptions.
I held hands with my girlfriend in high school, but I'm 28 now
✔ So you held hands. Why would you say it was your girlfriend you held hands with? Bragging.
this ugly girl asked me out and I said no, so I really regret it
✔ Something what so called fem(((cels))) will tell you about their romantic experiences. Bragging.
I have/have had an "e-gf
✔ If topic is about that case, you can tell it, if you keep telling it anywhere and everywhere it's bragging.
i was raped by my female P.E teacher
✔ Oh, poor you. Average females whine about attention from ugly males everyday too. Bragging.

Last edited:
In my opinion its bragging when said person has a realistic chance to ascend due to it. As example i could say i have a big dick but im a turbomanlet which makes my dick size literally irrelevant because it never began for me. Even if my face was good and everything else it literally doesn't matter. Similiarly i think if someone is tall but has a micropenis well he might get foids to date him but he will never actually ascend. If you are bottom 1% in anything important its fucking over for you so i guess brag all you want. Tbh like evildoer said its bragging if you don't put any context around it. Its rare that someone is literally bottom 1% in everything so most people here will have *something* atleast.

Daily reminder 2/5ths of incels think that rejecting an ugly girl isn't bragging, and a third think that saying you have a good face isn't bragging...

None of those are bragging . The looks threshold for inceldom isn’t that low.

All of them are bragging, esecially the ones who involves foids tbh.

jfl at tallfags

putting stuff like "6'5" incel" in their custom title or signature

The definition of “brag” is volatile, it all depends if someone envy you for your situation. Someone can be envious of you if you have hair, or a big penis, or a car, or a big house, or a good job.

Since no-one has defined a specific type of brag, then everyone is now free to use his own criteria. When someone feel that you are bragging, then you must be banned.

Seen the exact same thread but I'll reply anyways, every one of these is a potential mog in some way.

As long as they're not overtly goodlooking or bragging about lays, I'm pretty tolerant. Plenty of non truecels who are suffering. Also, why should we have to settle for a girl who's even more subhuman than we are?

All of them except the first two. Average looking people will still struggle