Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How fast do women leave when u go near them

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
This is a typical example that happens to me 100% of the time. I was going on a hike with 2 of my friends. In the parking lot my friends saw some guys they knew from their work. Those guys from their work had 2 girls with them 5-7/10's. My friends went over to talk to the group of the people they knew.

I went to check out the map of the hiking area that is at a small pavilion beside the parking lot. I didn't want to just scare off the girls immediately so I spent like 5 minutes checking out the map.. and the group of people were talking on and on.

I decided to do an experiment and see how long it would take for the girls to leave the group once I came over to join the conversation. To try to not bias the experiment I cleared my mind and thought calming and happy thoughts, breathed deeply a few times before I went over. So I walked over and people said hi to me, and I said hi back. I intentionally didn't look at the girls first, I looked at their guy friends & then them when I said hi.

At first the girls seemed to be smiling and acting normally, like in the first 5 seconds I got there. Then as I was listening to one of the guys talk and looking at him, I could see in my peripheral vision the girls were changing their demeanor from relaxed and happy, to uneasy/uncomfortable. Then they quickly changed to an angry/upset look. At the 15 second mark the girls left without even saying anything, they just walked away. That is when the other guys said, well we better let you guys go hiking, see you later, and we said bye.

I didn't say anything, I didn't think negative thoughts, I didn't even look at the girls besides the first 'hi'. But this exact thing has been happening to me even when I was in school. I didn't make weird facial expressions, I was dressed in just normal clothes, and I felt relaxed.

I don't think there ever has been a time when I've talked to a woman for more than 30 seconds. Including when there is a group of people that includes women. The women walk away that quickly, every single time.

What happens every time is the women after about 5 seconds get this uneasy/uncomfortable look on their face, then after another 5 seconds they look angry/upset, and that builds until they walk away. Sometimes they are polite enough to say something like oh I have to go get something(then don't come back), but often they simply walk away.

So I am thinking of another category: 'talkless virgin'. Never had a conversation with a girl. And 'group talkless virgin'.. never had a conversation with a group of people that included a girl.

Last edited:
At first the girls seemed to be smiling and acting normally, like in the first 5 seconds I got there. Then as I was listening to one of the guys talk and looking at him, I could see in my peripheral vision the girls were changing their demeanor from relaxed and happy, to uneasy/uncomfortable. At the 15 second mark the girls left without even saying anything, they just walked away. That is when the other guys said, well we better let you guys go hiking, see you later, and we said bye.

I didn't say anything, I didn't think negative thoughts, I didn't even look at the girls besides the first 'hi'. But this exact thing has been happening to me even when I was in school. I didn't make weird facial expressions, I was dressed in just normal clothes, and I felt relaxed.

It is indeed over. they went off without even saying anything. What was the reaction of the other men to this?

It is indeed over. they went off without even saying anything. What was the reaction of the other men to this?

The men looked sort of surprised and disappointed at the rude behavior of their girlfriends. Like they didn't see that behavior before. Like it was obvious by the girls body language that they were angry/upest, so in these situations the guys usually go over to go with the girls they know, leaving me standing there.

I don't know if its even looks based.. Because some guys I've known who appear ugly I've seen in groups having long conversations that included women and the women seemed to be enjoying themselves. Whereas whenever I join the group, the girls all leave.

One hypothesis I have is it is a pheromone that they can subconsciously smell. That causes them to be frightened/uncomfortable and get an overwhelming urge to leave. Sort of like how a spider can be frightening even if you logically know that it is a non-poisonous spider.

I’ve noticed recently they just go to great lengths to avoid any eye contact with me. I can be inches from them and they will avert their eyes at all costs. It’s funny and sad.

The men looked sort of surprised and disappointed at the rude behavior of their girlfriends. Like they didn't see that behavior before. Like it was obvious by the girls body language that they were angry/upest, so in these situations the guys usually go over to go with the girls they know, leaving me standing there.

And none of them gave any comment to this situation and just left?

I don't know if its even looks based.. Because some guys I've known who appear ugly I've seen in groups having long conversations that included women and the women seemed to be enjoying themselves. Whereas whenever I join the group, the girls all leave.

I have also witnessed the same experience at school, actually even plenty of times. Females back then did not talk to me only if they really had to.

One hypothesis I have is it is a pheromone that they can subconsciously smell. That causes them to be frightened/uncomfortable and get an overwhelming urge to leave.

We have to shower more.

One hypothesis I have is it is a pheromone that they can subconsciously smell. That causes them to be frightened/uncomfortable and get an overwhelming urge to leave. Sort of like how a spider can be frightening even if you logically know that it is a non-poisonous spider.

No, you're just ugly

Close to the speed of light.

And none of them gave any comment to this situation and just left?

I have also witnessed the same experience at school, actually even plenty of times. Females back then did not talk to me only if they really had to.

We have to shower more.

Guys sometimes raise an eyebrow as they watch the rude behavior of their dumb girlfriends. Normies also want girls around them, so I think it bothers them to have the girls walk away from them.

It bothered me at first how women always walk away, but after years I am used to it and expect it. It would actually surprise me if the woman stayed beyond the 30 second mark and added in some way to the conversation.

Have you ever stay beside a woman on the bus when there were no other seats. Did she stay next to you, or get up and leave even if it wasn't her stop?
I’ve noticed recently they just go to great lengths to avoid any eye contact with me. I can be inches from them and they will avert their eyes at all costs. It’s funny and sad.

I wonder what they are so worried about with the eye contact. That you might start talking to them or something. Over time I don't even look at women, like a woman passing me on the street, I don't check her out, as I don't want to boost her ego.
No, you're just ugly

That is part of why I made this thread to see if you guys were also talkless virgins. Do you have this happen where a group of guys you know are having a conversation and there are women in the group.. then you join the conversation and the women all leave?

One of the most damning episodes for me to show how truly over it is.. I joined this juggling club at the University, half way through the semester. I wasn't going to the university but my friend was, who was in the club. There were 4 girls who were members of the juggling club, out of maybe 15 people. When I came the first time there was 3 girls there that day, and as usual for me I was late. I came about 15 minutes late into the 1 hour session.

Anyway within 1 minute of me arriving and being introduced the girls one by one left. The next week several of the girls who were club members dropped by to talk to their friends in the club, but didn't stay. Then the third week no girls came, they quit the club.

Edit to add.. scary thing is the juggling sessions were in a gym, and I wasn't even standing near the girls, and I didn't say a word to them.

Last edited:
Close to the speed of light.

One thing that impresses me is how fast fat foids can move when trying to get away from ugly men. Its like how people in Africa underestimate how fast Hippos can run.

Guys sometimes raise an eyebrow as they watch the rude behavior of their dumb girlfriends. Normies also want girls around them, so I think it bothers them to have the girls walk away from them.

There is no comradeship at all anymore.

Have you ever stay beside a woman on the bus when there were no other seats. Did she stay next to you, or get up and leave even if it wasn't her stop?

Brutal driver licence mogged once again. But back then at the time when I went to schooll it was always the same. The seat next to me was always the last one which was empty. Most likely females avoidedit sitting next to me. There was only that one time a female sat next to me since every space was full and crowded.

I don't waste any more time addressing them. I don't say good morning, I don't say goodbye, I don't talk beyond what is necessary and out of a strictly professional context, and I get very annoyed when any of them ask me a favor, because I feel like an idiot.

This post is sad you didnt do anything "creepy" you played it as safe as you possible could and you still got judged for it. I bet if you ever come up in conversation the first thing they would say is " you mean that creepy guy who said hello to us" as far as I know guys dont treat ugly women like this they just fuck and leave atleast they have that going for them

This post is sad you didnt do anything "creepy" you played it as safe as you possible could and you still got judged for it. I bet if you ever come up in conversation the first thing they would say is " you mean that creepy guy who said hello to us" as far as I know guys dont treat ugly women like this they just fuck and leave atleast they have that going for them

Thanks, ya.. because it such a negative emotional experience for them, like at first they look uncomfortable, then quickly they are angry/upset looking until they can't take it anymore and walk away from their other friends. Even women attention whoring as the only girl in a group of men talking, leave within 30 seconds when I come.

So someone who causes that negative feelings and dominates them in a way as they have to leave the space, while the dominator remains there, I am sure they have a visceral hatred of me.

I think you are right when they talk about me.. 'he is so creepy'.. 'I hate that guy'.

Another sad thing is my friends would have parties like 'tea parties', with friends that included guys and girls. But the girls insisted I not be invited, or they wouldn't come. These were girls I only knew their names, I had never once spoken to them one on one.. and a couple I had only briefly been introduced to them in a group setting before they suddenly had to leave.

I have noticed in class (90% foid) I usually have a 2-3 seat radius gap all around me, unless a dude comes by and sits around there. It happens so often it's become an inside joke to myself, I often just laugh to myself about it. I've also noticed if I (rarely) move into an area of the room where foids are sitting at the start of class, several of them move away after a minute or two, before class properly starts. Happened 3 separate times in one week.

One time I was in a computer room where there weren't enough computers and I had 2 empty computers adjacent to me -- foids would rather share with other foids at the other side of the room than have a computer to themselves next to me.

I have noticed in class (90% foid) I usually have a 2-3 seat radius gap all around me, unless a dude comes by and sits around there. It happens so often it's become an inside joke to myself, I often just laugh to myself about it. I've also noticed if I (rarely) move into an area of the room where foids are sitting at the start of class, several of them move away after a minute or two, before class properly starts. Happened 3 separate times in one week.

One time I was in a computer room where there weren't enough computers and I had 2 empty computers adjacent to me -- foids would rather share with other foids at the other side of the room than have a computer to themselves next to me.

That is impressive especially since the class is 90% women. I've had the same experience in the computer room. What surprised me is my friends were all in the bottom 10%-20% of guys in my grade in terms of looks and popularity. My high school grade which had 250 people/125 boys.

So I look into the computer room and my nerd friends are sitting at their computers randomly throughout the room and have girls beside them working away like nothing is wrong. This has happened multiple times where I see my nerd friends and women don't mind sitting at the computers next to them. Meanwhile I come in and choose a computer with a girl next to me. As expected she quickly gets uncomfortable and logs off her computer and leaves.

I think its an actual visceral instinctual reaction in the women. Like if you sat at a computer but then in the chair next to you was these huge spiders crawling around. It would be 'creepy'.

That is impressive especially since the class is 90% women. I've had the same experience in the computer room. What surprised me is my friends were all in the bottom 10%-20% of guys in my grade in terms of looks and popularity. My high school grade which had 250 people/125 boys.

So I look into the computer room and my nerd friends are sitting at their computers randomly throughout the room and have girls beside them working away like nothing is wrong. This has happened multiple times where I see my nerd friends and women don't mind sitting at the computers next to them. Meanwhile I come in and choose a computer with a girl next to me. As expected she quickly gets uncomfortable and logs off her computer and leaves.

I think its an actual visceral instinctual reaction in the women. Like if you sat at a computer but then in the chair next to you was these huge spiders crawling around. It would be 'creepy'.
I think foids also don’t want other foids to see them near you. Foids are much more sensitive to social pressure than males. I occasionally get interaction from a few foids from class if I am there early and we are basically the only ones there so no one else would see them. Usually just questions about work since I get pretty high grades. They make a quick getaway when fellow foids they know arrive. Even that category is a minority of ultra-extroverted foids though. In a class of about 24 and about 16 hours of class a week, there’s still maybe 7 foids who have never ever talked to me – many of them probably don’t even know my name.

As for the nerd friend thing, I have that too as 2 out of the 3 other guys in the class qualify as nerds. They are bottom 30% and will never bang any of the foids there (unless they luck out on one of the two whales) but are not as low as me. One of them is high charisma and jestermaxxes so maybe that’s why foids tolerate him. I am comparatively very boring.

This is all grad school level so nothing really changes from high school, the idea that your next institution is going to be any better is a blue pill. Thankfully my high school was all male so wasn’t too bad, but it left me unprepared for a matriarchal world.

I think foids also don’t want other foids to see them near you. Foids are much more sensitive to social pressure than males. I occasionally get interaction from a few foids from class if I am there early and we are basically the only ones there so no one else would see them. Usually just questions about work since I get pretty high grades. They make a quick getaway when fellow foids they know arrive. Even that category is a minority of ultra-extroverted foids though. In a class of about 24 and about 16 hours of class a week, there’s still maybe 7 foids who have never ever talked to me – many of them probably don’t even know my name.

As for the nerd friend thing, I have that too as 2 out of the 3 other guys in the class qualify as nerds. They are bottom 30% and will never bang any of the foids there (unless they luck out on one of the two whales) but are not as low as me. One of them is high charisma and jestermaxxes so maybe that’s why foids tolerate him. I am comparatively very boring.

This is all grad school level so nothing really changes from high school, the idea that your next institution is going to be any better is a blue pill. Thankfully my high school was all male so wasn’t too bad, but it left me unprepared for a matriarchal world.

How women let social pressure control them is one of the things that makes me not even want to be around women much. Sad thing is even if a girl had sexual chemistry with me, she would never want to date me or be seen in public by me, because of how her girlfriends and just random strangers would judge her for being with an incel.

I mean even to be friends she wouldn't go for it, even if she really liked me as a person because of how other people would judge her. I think that is a reason women all go for the same characteristics of Chad. Its not that they are personally are sexually attracted to that, its that society has defined that as the ideal. And in social terms if she got a not good looking guy under the social definition, she would be 'mogged' by other women, and judged as unable to get an ideal guy. I think that is a factor why about 50% of women between 20-40 where I live are single, never married and never date.

But say I met a guy who everything he did was to look good in front of strangers, to conform to societal standards, aka the standard bluepiller. I simply wouldn't get enjoyment hanging out with that guy.

they either leave immediately or don't even notice me.