Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How fast do you type?

How much?

• 20-39

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 40-59

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 50-60

• 60-69

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • 70-79

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • 80-99

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • 100-119

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 120-140

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 140-160

• 160+

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
There was a thread here like 2 months ago, but whatever.
Use this site preferably: https://10fastfingers.com/typing-test/english
You are allowed to vote 2 times in case you get something like 59-61.

Edit: Can't believe I made typos on the poll.
50-59*
120-139*
140-159*

Last edited:
Im fastest writer ever

Too autistic and have bad motorskills, I only type with two finges but rather fast

Not fast enough.

As always, there's larpers.

If you could type at 160+ WPM, you could get so many jobs on that alone.

I very between 80-100 so will confirm when I get home.

Doubtful. The typing era is over. And I used to be on a typing discord so I know.
160 WPM is about how fast people speak. Never mind reading.

I'm sure with such speeds (assuming high levels of accuracy), your skills could be used somewhere.

I'm sure with such speeds (assuming high levels of accuracy), your skills could be used somewhere.
I really think you're terribly wrong here. I've talked with many fast typists (170+ wpm) and they usually had average jobs (if they had a job at all). Also the fact that you're on a blackpill forum and you're saying this is weird. Looks > skills.

I got 93, so trash
I learned the standard way of typing and I knew someone that fucked around and used completely incorrect form and they still typed way faster than me. Genetics are everything.

blazing fast mentally challenged speeds

username checks out

I knew someone that fucked around and used completely incorrect form and they still typed way faster than me. Genetics are everything.
Not learning the standard way of typing would be the superior way of learning to type fast. Fast typists (150+ wpm) use free typing, not always hitting the same key with the same finger. For example, the word "back" would normally be typed with left index, pinky, middle finger, middle finger. Someone fast would type it with right index, pinky, left index, middle finger.

Also, 93 isn't trash.

jfl when you are still only one in slowest.

i think i have only seen 120 ish irl typers how the fuck do fingers move at 160 plus WTF

Not learning the standard way of typing would be the superior way of learning to type fast. Fast typists (150+ wpm) use free typing, not always hitting the same key with the same finger. For example, the word "back" would normally be typed with left index, pinky, middle finger, middle finger. Someone fast would type it with right index, pinky, left index, middle finger.

Also, 93 isn't trash.
Most people increase their speed by learning standard way though. He didn't know shit about free typing techniques. He used two fingers on his left hand and three fingers on his right.

i think i have only seen 120 ish irl typers how the fuck do fingers move at 160 plus WTF

Also, maybe you shouldn't call me low IQ when your grammar is broken.

Last edited:
I got 62 on that site, but I feel like it's much faster when I'm just doing anything freelance. Probably around 70-90 when I'm not prompted. Plus my keyboard is over 20 years old and you have to press pretty hard.

I got 62 on that site, but I feel like it's much faster when I'm just doing anything freelance. Probably around 70-90 when I'm not prompted. Plus my keyboard is over 20 years old and you have to press pretty hard.
Typing something directly from your mind allows you to type faster. Also, why not buy a new keyboard?

it varies between 70 and 90

If you could type at 160+ WPM, you could get so many jobs on that alone.
lol its not the 60s anymore grandpa that doesn't matter anymore to most employers