Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how foid-infested is an IT degree?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
how many foids and obnoxious passive-aggressive normalfags would be present in an IT degree? it's a step down on the IQ ladder from compsci which is full of truecel male IQ outliers, but it seems like it would be easy in comparison. On the other hand most holes at my university study retarded shit like criminology that makes them into social workers, business that makes them into strong womyn with sick management skills, and half of the foids doing either of the aforementioned degrees will tell you that they were doing photography before they transferred into it. I think I've been battle scarred by normalgroids in finance, how bad is IT?

Probably almost no females, I expect it to be full of soycucks and currycels

I'm in uni studying IT and the majority of my class is male. We only have like 4 foids out of the 27 males.

Still pretty male

how many foids and obnoxious passive-aggressive normalfags would be present in an IT degree? it's a step down on the IQ ladder from compsci which is full of truecel male IQ outliers, but it seems like it would be easy in comparison. On the other hand most holes at my university study retarded shit like criminology that makes them into social workers, business that makes them into strong womyn with sick management skills, and half of the foids doing either of the aforementioned degrees will tell you that they were doing photography before they transferred into it. I think I've been battle scarred by normalgroids in finance, how bad is IT?
dude it is scary how similar this is to me. would give advice but nah

Still pretty male
just read an article saying only a fifth of grads were holes in my country, does this mean the class will start out with a fuckton of them and thin out pretty quickly or will the class start with 3 dykes and stay that way?
dude it is scary how similar this is to me. would give advice but nah
why not bro?

For what it's worth, I work in IT and almost no foids.
But sometimes, if a foid comes up working in IT, her knowledge is very limited.
Strange but they seem to be totally ignorant on computer related issues.

For what it's worth, I work in IT and almost no foids.
But sometimes, if a foid comes up working in IT, her knowledge is very limited.
Strange but they seem to be totally ignorant on computer related issues.

Did you go to college? And if so what degree did you graduate with? I'm interested in careermaxxing too

Did you go to college? And if so what degree did you graduate with? I'm interested in careermaxxing too

Yes I did attend, but never finished. Bad decisions.
Nevertheless, I could find work easily and gained experience on the floor.
That was 30 years ago, times were different back then.
The whole IT stuff was very new and there was a shortage of skilled labor. Don't know how it is at present, been out of the loop for more than 20 years.

There are not that many in IT, they prefer being babysitters or going for shitty gender studies degrees even though now with all the "womyn in IT" movements they have an easier time in that field than men.

Same at work, there is like at most three female programmer per every 10 male programmers. SJWs say that it's some male supremacy but it's just women don't apply, I saw the CVs and barely any woman applies, almost all who apply get hired unless they are dumb as fuck.

But I'm a slav so it might differ in other countries.

IT is not an incel field anymore btw, everyone I work with are drinking partying normies, you probably won't find anyone you can relate to and have an honest talk without being ridiculed.

Hardly any. Foids demand jobs in tech companies despite not studying tech.

There are even positions like "diversity manager" now. :rolleyes:

Almost none despite being offered scholarships and internships for just being a foid. You can't even PAY a foid to be in the same room as a sub 8.

There's something called informatics (don't pick that). Pick compsci, and don't study any courses related to web development, user experience, or actually anything related to the users, foids like pleasing users (Chad) so they enjoy such courses. Also avoid general IT-security (includes a lot of social aspects which holes and normies enjoy).

Less foids in lower IT than CS, but more foids in IT + economy/management/w.e.