Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How foids started to react to me when i found a job

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
1.Me when neet
Foids: hana what a loser
2. Me when wageslavin’
Foids: haha what a loser

If it's a high paying job they call you a nerd/tryhard. Meanwhile chad can be a neet or wageslave and foids will still fuck him.

What kind of job are you working?
How different would you say foids and other guys treat you?

I remember when i worked manual labor jobs both would treat me shitty but men especially. They would shout, belittle, not explain things clearly and i would get more shouting if i do the job incorrectly. I would also sometimes be belittled in front of foreman (the boss). Men treated me worse tbh, even people that would drive by with their cars (i'm talking about random people) would shout why aren't you working! who is paying you to stand?! (while i was listening to instructions how to do the job) not only you are disrespected by your work teammates but you are also disrespected by public (civilians) and also foids look at you in disgust when you work a manual labor job.

If it's a high paying job they call you a nerd/tryhard. Meanwhile chad can be a neet or wageslave and foids will still fuck him.

What kind of job are you working?
How different would you say foids and other guys treat you?

I remember when i worked manual labor jobs both would treat me shitty but men especially. They would shout, belittle, not explain things clearly and i would get more shouting if i do the job incorrectly. I would also sometimes be belittled in front of foreman (the boss). Men treated me worse tbh, even people that would drive by with their cars (i'm talking about random people) would shout why aren't you working! who is paying you to stand?! (while i was listening to instructions how to do the job) not only you are disrespected by your work teammates but you are also disrespected by public (civilians) and also foids look at you in disgust when you work a manual labor job.
I’m just the dude who answers customer’s questions. Foid treat me worse than men, alot worse

surprising (not)

Mogs me because employable

Unless you're pulling in a serious wage, like 150k a year plus, money makes no difference to attractiveness in the west.

The lesson here is that foids will talk shit about nonchad males no matter what unless they don't see those guys anywhere.

Lmao legit clowns on /r/TRP talk about the importance of your job because it shows your status and other such bullshit when in reality foids don't give a fuck. Face > all

women don't like men and see men as wageslaves and nothing more.

true, i slaved away for 2 and a half years in a job and never got a look twice at me