Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How fucked am I?

M

malakai

Banned
-
2017 was probably the worst year of my life. Here are some of my ailments:

1. Aspergers
2. Anorexic
3. NEET leech on welfare
4. depression
5. Balding
Only 20, only reason I refuse to off myself yet is that of my mum. Live with a high-tier normie brother who brings home girls and friends and is often out almost every night of the week. The only social interactions I get are hanging out with my shrink, and mother taking me to the mall occasionally which is depressing. Will probably use the rest of my savings to fuck hookers till I burn out, then go drive into a ditch or something. Tired of being told it gets better, because it doesn't. My days consist of catfishing as chad and getting nudes off of roasties and adding it to the collection. It's a shit reason, but that is literally my sole purpose at this point. Adding to the collection. The ONLY thing I have going for me is being over 6ft.

How doomed am I?

depressedcel here

is anorexia connected with depression or is it a separate issue for you?

nausea said:
depressedcel here

is anorexia connected with depression or is it a separate issue for you?
I believe it's separate. I was the fat kid in high school, so now I am terrified of gaining weight. It fucks me up badly with girls because even a curvy teen girl would be heavier than me, and depression mainly comes from isolation and failure.

>The ONLY thing I have going for me is being over 6ft

If you get a job you could probably become some fat cunt's betabux cuck.

malakai said:
I believe it's separate. I was the fat kid in high school, so now I am terrified of gaining weight. It fucks me up badly with girls because even a curvy teen girl would be heavier than me, and depression mainly comes from isolation and failure.

hmmm

are you diagnosed with something?

I am with MDD, currently in treatment with drugs

Sparky said:
Get on fin for the balding and start bulking out and then potentially roid if you’re “anorexic.” If you’re also a framecel, get on mk-677

stop this roid thing, you fool

Manlet Menace said:
>The ONLY thing I have going for me is being over 6ft

If you get a job you could probably become some fat cunt's betabux cuck.

how inspiring.

malakai said:
Ok i'll just stop having a mental illness. Seems legit

Is anorexic a mental illness, thought it was just a bodily illness.

And yeah, I feel for you OP.

Sparky said:
Get on fin for the balding and start bulking out and then potentially roid if you’re “anorexic.” If you’re also a framecel, get on mk-677

Yeah OP, get on fin if you want the possibility of your dick never working again.

Fin is like natural selection in action. Only for total retards.

you are only 20 years of age, thats nothing

now if u had same situation at lets say 26+ that would be a problem

malakai said:
2017 was probably the worst year of my life. Here are some of my ailments:

1. Aspergers
2. Anorexic
3. NEET leech on welfare
4. depression
5. Balding
Only 20, only reason I refuse to off myself yet is that of my mum. Live with a high-tier normie brother who brings home girls and friends and is often out almost every night of the week. The only social interactions I get are hanging out with my shrink, and mother taking me to the mall occasionally which is depressing. Will probably use the rest of my savings to fuck hookers till I burn out, then go drive into a ditch or something. Tired of being told it gets better, because it doesn't. My days consist of catfishing as chad and getting nudes off of roasties and adding it to the collection. It's a shit reason, but that is literally my sole purpose at this point. Adding to the collection. The ONLY thing I have going for me is being over 6ft.

How doomed am I?

Your brother is a dick for not hooking you up with his hoes and giving you blue balls.